Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Still visiting this thread from time to time hoping an unsung hero would be generous enough to share the final version of the game, v 2.1

I visited other sites in hopes of finding a final version, unfortunately I found none.
Really just want to finish this game 100%.
Are you sure about that? Unless they changed the version after it was put here, I played this game quite a while ago, and it was complete. Nothing seemed to be missing from the content or the endings. :unsure:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Are you sure about that? Unless they changed the version after it was put here, I played this game quite a while ago, and it was complete. Nothing seemed to be missing from the content or the endings. :unsure:
Yes, I'm certain.

I saw this game being uploaded in 100% form in adult sites, and there were scenes that I never got to, like where the MC has to make a choice who to end up with, and then the wedding scenes, impregnation, plus the game available here would not let you revisit ending scenes whether the lust or love route per character (probably because it never got to that point as it was not included in this version) even with the available full saves and unlock patches provided here.

Full version of the game is on it's v. 2.1
All the while many months back, I thought v 1.0 was the final full game.
Clearly it wasn't.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
The link to unlock all endings will get you all the endings, you may have to play the game at least once then go to the endings section of replay and pick your ending scenario.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
The link to unlock all endings will get you all the endings, you may have to play the game at least once then go to the endings section of replay and pick your ending scenario.
Yes, I already did that, countless of times, repeated it again and again, I even reinstalled the game twice for good measure.

No option became available when I reached the end of the story and all missions available.
The unlock patches doesn't even work to unlock the endings even when I've finished the game more than twice already.

So rather than I keep ranting here about the game, do you have the full version?
Because I've been desperate for many months now and I'm just about willing to get any help I could.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes, I already did that, countless of times, repeated it again and again, I even reinstalled the game twice for good measure.

No option became available when I reached the end of the story and all missions available.
The unlock patches doesn't even work to unlock the endings even when I've finished the game more than twice already.

So rather than I keep ranting here about the game, do you have the full version?
Because I've been desperate for many months now and I'm just about willing to get any help I could.
If nobody here has said they have the full version and the OP here only has v1.0, it's safe to assume that we don't have a newer version of the game on F95. If someone sees your post and does have a later release, they can always reply here and/or DM you. Until then, though, I would assume you won't find it here. (I myself had no idea about the magical v2.1 that you say you've seen. So hopefully that will get over here some day.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
did the writer hit his head or something
From what I remember, the developer found the pressure of making the game (including the trash talking, I expect) was taking a toll on his mental health, so he quickly finished the project and walked away.

Reactions: Bloodguard
Feb 14, 2022
Not sure if what you're describing is the problem i had, my problem is that after opening the save/load menu the game would crash. if that is your problem, try this fix i made in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/flirty-f-v1-0-oppai-comics.25665/post-11111410
No sir thats not it
The thing is the game runs ace yet I can't save or load anything
If I download saves from outside and put that on saves they work I can load those then again If i try play through that save file and were to save it then exiting and load itddoesn't work at all

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
No sir thats not it
The thing is the game runs ace yet I can't save or load anything
If I download saves from outside and put that on saves they work I can load those then again If i try play through that save file and were to save it then exiting and load itddoesn't work at all
Hmmm.

so if i understand you correctly, your problem is that you are not able to load save files that you created.
Thats indeed quite odd.

The fact that you are able to load save files from other people most likely mean the loading of the game is not broken.
So there's 2 reasons in my mind:

1. The save files that you create, for some reasons, get corrupted (are not created properly).
2. A problem with pathing. Maybe the game is not able to find the folder where it creates save files (or puts them somewhere else). Which would be odd though since the game seems to be able to find the path to load those files.

Let's first check if it does indeed create save files in the correct place, when creating save files, it should put them there:
C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF

It should create a save1.flirtyf with a picture, save1.flirtyf.jpg

Tell me if it does, then we'll go from there.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
This game has good renders and great animation,
Was hoping for a harem scene at the End

Feb 14, 2022
Hmmm.

so if i understand you correctly, your problem is that you are not able to load save files that you created.
Thats indeed quite odd.

The fact that you are able to load save files from other people most likely mean the loading of the game is not broken.
So there's 2 reasons in my mind:

1. The save files that you create, for some reasons, get corrupted (are not created properly).
2. A problem with pathing. Maybe the game is not able to find the folder where it creates save files (or puts them somewhere else). Which would be odd though since the game seems to be able to find the path to load those files.

Let's first check if it does indeed create save files in the correct place, when creating save files, it should put them there:
C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF

It should create a save1.flirtyf with a picture, save1.flirtyf.jpg

Tell me if it does, then we'll go from there.
Hey man I used flirty f game old version back then it seems
Now when I downloaded new version and tried to start the game
At low graphic quality it crashed then when I used ultra game was on I was able to save but it kinda got slow
Then I made graphics medium
It ran just fine then during start of conversation when mc reach Julia' house that scene I tried to save it got crashed and since that no matter what I do the game car crashes every time.

I guess I ain't worthy to play this game
Damn its so depressing
But thanks buddy for reaching out to solve my prob

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
Yes, I'm certain.

I saw this game being uploaded in 100% form in adult sites, and there were scenes that I never got to, like where the MC has to make a choice who to end up with, and then the wedding scenes, impregnation, plus the game available here would not let you revisit ending scenes whether the lust or love route per character (probably because it never got to that point as it was not included in this version) even with the available full saves and unlock patches provided here.

Full version of the game is on it's v. 2.1
All the while many months back, I thought v 1.0 was the final full game.
Clearly it wasn't.
My man. This is the v.2.1. Check the changelog.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes