• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is this game supposed to be played with the incest patch? What I mean is, does the dialog make more sense with or without the patch.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Please? I updated from v 0.1.8 to 1.0 & hit these problems:

1. Is there any way to use the old save files or must I restart from the beginning?
Thanks to previous posters I can find the files, but cannot see a way to load them.

2. Sometimes I get a black screen & "file not found". Is there a way to find out
what files are missing?

3. Game starts windowed but is there any way to resize the window?

4. v 0.1.8 had 5 stories + 7 more "not in game yet". v 1 has 6 stories + 1
"not in game yet". what happened to the 5 missing stories?

Sorry if these are known problems, I did search. ... thank you

lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
Hi,
New to this game but confused is v1.0 the completed game as mia story says not in game yet and I see v0.2.1 on other sites. and what is the event your supposed to find.
any help much appriacated

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
I can't figure out how move the dialogue or text back. The mouse scroll wheel doesn't do anything. How do you do this?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
does anyone here have any info on where else I can get a copy of the true final version of Flirty F?
I think it's supposed to be v2.1

Didn't get the option to see the relationship endings,

or maybe anyone here still has a copy of v2.1
would truly appreciate the help.

THANKS SO MUCH =)

Dec 15, 2022
Thank you an incest patch in a zip file, with the name of the game before it. I cannot thank you enough.

At least someone with common sense, doesn't happen much anymore these days...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The "patch" is merely a text file inside an archive. There's no binary or executable involved.

There's no virus evident here.
Yeah, I actually saw that as well. I scanned it just to put their mind at ease, but it was never a threat to anyone.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes