• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WzS

May 11, 2021
Months ago, he wrote announcing he would be leaving. If memory serves, the rigors of making the game was negatively impacting his mental health.
It's amusing how every time I find a dev I like enough to want to support them it turns out they've already given up. I was so sure the next game from this dev would be a massive hit. Goddamn shame.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
How exactly is this game considered completed when there are numerous "image not found" errors?
Seems to me like the dev got tired of it, stopped working on it and didn't care enough to fix it.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
It's amusing how every time I find a dev I like enough to want to support them it turns out they've already given up. I was so sure the next game from this dev would be a massive hit. Goddamn shame.
because he was bullied by loser cucks on this site, apparently people didn't like the game or had issues with it. he quit

not the first time shrimp dick f95 dipshits scared a dev away. cheesecake3d i think was a amazing dev with insane renders.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
SO, how do I prevent this from crashing every few moments, or when it feels like i have seen enough for the day?>:
Edit: Yeah this is fcking stupid.
I uninstalled it, deleted the old copy, downloaded a fresh copy, started it, and WOW I am TREATED to the same thing!
Ah well there are others, though this one did look great.

Last edited:

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
This game is HEAVY on female dominaiton, something I ain't down with but the story and action is awsome...so theres a plus.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game is HEAVY on female dominaiton, something I ain't down with but the story and action is awsome...so theres a plus.
I mean, it is tagged as having that, so it shouldn't be surprising. Hard to tell how heavy the fetish is by looking at a tag, though, obviously.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
SO, how do I prevent this from crashing every few moments, or when it feels like i have seen enough for the day?>:
Edit: Yeah this is fcking stupid.
I uninstalled it, deleted the old copy, downloaded a fresh copy, started it, and WOW I am TREATED to the same thing!
Ah well there are others, though this one did look great.
On fresh install it does not crash at all, but it has software issues of other nature for sure.
Tsundere femdom, if any. )

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
i know this game hasnt received updates in 2 years but damn, this game crashes a lot lol.
anyone knows a fix or has an idea why the game is crashing?

i could probably find the cause and a fix if i look inside (no guarantee of course. its not like i have the source lol. best anyone can do is decompile it. some asset rippers exist, but theyre far from perfect), but if someone already has a fix, i wont waste my time.

If theres no fix yet, my crashes seem to happen when i right click to open the save/load UI. Anyone care to jump in and tell when they experienced crashes?

Last edited:

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
Welp, guess i took the time.

Ok, i think i found the cause of the problem that crashes the game when trying to open the save/load menu with right click. And managed to find a quick fix.
Disclaimer: My fix could create new problems, explained in the spoiler below (so far its fine, but i havent done extensive testing. its a quick fix for now as mentioned)

The cause? Short answer, memory leak.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, just download the assemblycsharp file and put it in Flirty F 1.0\FlirtyF_Data\Managed\, say yes to replace and all.

Hopefully the fix works for you all and doesnt create any new problems, if so, let me know. ill see what i can do.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Last seen Nov 29, 2020 and he sounded like he had serious depression. I hope he is alive and well

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
Last seen Nov 29, 2020 and he sounded like he had serious depression. I hope he is alive and well
I have always been under the impression that Oppai Comics and Eroniverse (Harem Island, Confined with Goddeses) is in fact the same person. The way he writes his game is very particular and unique. If that is indeed true, then he is alive and well

Reactions: mrgreen8129

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Shame this gem never made it to Steam. I think it would have done quite well there, once the bugs were ironed out. :cry:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Still visiting this thread from time to time hoping an unsung hero would be generous enough to share the final version of the game, v 2.1

I visited other sites in hopes of finding a final version, unfortunately I found none.
Really just want to finish this game 100%.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes