• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Another game ruined by MTL. Hopefully it gets picked up by someone that actually wants to translate the game someday. Boy, can't wait for the new tags, aren't they coming at the end of the month or something?:HideThePain:

Reactions: SylvieRose

Raijin793

Oct 5, 2020
How to Sprint? I'm using Joiplay so if I want to find out I'm gonna have to try and set 1 by 1...

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
The art looks really nice, but I really hope that there's not many scenes with amputation. Really hate that fetish :/

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
what you mean by amputation :0?
Bottom row of the pictures, the middle one, it does look like the person is missing their arms and legs, either that or the angle and pose of the person is weird as hell, considering where you are looking at them from.

Aureliana:>

Apr 6, 2019
Bottom row of the pictures, the middle one, it does look like the person is missing their arms and legs, either that or the angle and pose of the person is weird as hell, considering where you are looking at them from.
People have that kind of fetish.... my god.... Some men are too weird :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: Thecatbred
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes