• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SylphMeister

Apr 17, 2022
Im pretty sure the OP non steam version didnt have any gacha or robot companions. Or if it had i totally missed them :D(edit now that i think of it robot companion was there but dont remember any gacha or it was missed on translation)
The non-steam version has the robot companion in every chapter/battle, and the weapons gacha unlocked at the start of ch2, in the room to the right of the main lobby. The dialogue with gacha girl wasn't translated in the OP version, though, so it's easy to assume she just gives you one shitty weapon for free then ignore her after.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
The non-steam version has the robot companion in every chapter/battle, and the weapons gacha unlocked at the start of ch2, in the room to the right of the main lobby. The dialogue with gacha girl wasn't translated in the OP version, though, so it's easy to assume she just gives you one shitty weapon for free then ignore her after.
Yeah i was kinda remembering that room wasn't properly translated. Have you played the steam version is there anything notable content wise added or is it just proper translation?

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Getting this error after first cgAny fix?

Also occurs after every memory scene. 1710827735204.png

Nvm fixed: Also uncensored the title screen: just moved the pictures into the titles1 folder

Last edited:
Reactions: kurban

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Whats the fix?
The issue is in the orangegreenworks.js file. I suspect the issue is how it pulls the pathway. The brute force way I’ve fixed it is just pulling an orangegreenworks.js file from a different rpgm game that works and replacing the one in this game.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes