• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Fleshlight Squad - Fleshlightize - [Final] [Chaoism]

1. 4.00 star(s)

pouletfrite

that Been a long time since i didn't take that pleasure to enjoy the games and the contents ,nice and creative story about the Onahole kink, when i said story i mean each step progress for each time you have game over.
    the games is not to difficult , if you have good weapons , may just little long at the end for the boss but still okay. It take me 5 hours to finish it with all CGS.

I recommand it
  2. 3.00 star(s)

El Presidente

It's an ok game, but it's very repetitive and a grinding experience.
    You are a member of an secret organization with the scope of saving women and destroying onahole factory, if you lose you will become an onahole. This game take score of your morality but it doesn't a lot with it. If your morality go to 0% you gain the "surrender" action, common for this kind of game but it'll not influence the final (and that is a good news because you can lose moral by pick up a coin). Sadly the only way to achive the cg on the memory scenes are by loosing.
    Another problem with the game is the grinding and the gotcha. Even if there is a "stealth" mechanic it's better to kill every enemy on the map to level up so you can defeat bosses. To gain better weapons you can buy them or gain it by luck in the gotcha where you can find rare weapons that will win the game.
    The combat mechanic is cool, weapons will give you ability and the normal attack change based on the weapon you equip, but the enemy are more a hp sponge so there is no challenge in that.
    Overall is average experience
  3. 2.00 star(s)

p23rklo

The game may look like a good H game (based on the screenshots, quality of Art/CG, etc). But it is not. There are only 12 Hscenes that you must lose to get (6 of them can be obtained by talking to final boss after beating him). You do not unlock the whole gallery upon finishing the game. The levels are so tedious, enemies are HP sponges with no meaningful gimmicks/ Battle H/fck. Gameplay while it may seem fun at first will get tiring as you fight the same enemy but with greater stats. The kinks are also kind of "niche"/weird and may not be for everyone (body modification, non pen teasing, etc).

SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE AND JUST LOOK AT THE CG. DO NOT PLAY THE GAME AND WASTE YOUR TIME. There are many other better H games than this.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

5 stars only for the kinks. The game overall is really short, with mid-tedious panning. The fights are standard rpg style, but they are really hard, if you want to save some braincells, use save edit to give a lot of money. My only serious problem with the game is only the CGs: there are 12, not counting the 2 pixel "nude" sprites. It needs MORE!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

ryuujinx

I'm not sure how to rate this one.

Translation: Bread. It's really, really bad.

Gameplay: Also really, really bad. It's standard RPGM affair, but it tries to be reasonably difficult but for the first two stages of the game you don't control your second party member... who has the heal. So you have to use consumables and then get mad when the stupid robot heals, or you risk it and then he shoots the thing and you die. Which I guess is fine since that's also how you get the lewds, but then you're back to backtracking through the level to get where you were. Also there's a gacha system for weapons for some reason and if you get the ultra rare ones they're stupid good.

Story: What the fuck-tier. MC and her lesbian lover are part of some organization that fights against human trafficking, where all the victims are sexually trained to become toys for people to buy.

Other mechanics: When you steal stuff and lose you lose pride, and your development increases. Outside of changing the description on that screen, it doesn't do anything. My guess is the dev intended for the game to be longer and corruption focused, made this thing and then decided to make what we got instead but left it in. There's no battlefuck or anything. Just RPGM combat with a scene if you lose. And a game over if you lose after a certain point.

Art: So there isn't a ton of it, a total of 12 scenes. But the scenes are pretty hot. Mostly sexual training stuff, with the actual sex amusingly in the very first area. The last two bad ends have the weird amputation thing, where the MC is turned into a fucktoy with no limbs. No gore or anything, just the MC impaled on a dildo while she can't move.

So overall the gameplay is bad, the translation is worse, the balance is awful... but the H-content is pretty good. I guess you could play worse things, and it's not like there's a lot of options for the specific 'training' type of kink this game has.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

First things first:, and probably what you're here to see.

This game is pretty anal heavy. There's also very little actually in the way of proper sex scenes. The game seems to prefer the idea of sexual torture.

Anyway, now that I've cleared that,
    this game is batshit insane. What the fuck did I just play? So, first things first, you work for the OLS, some sort of hyper feminist paramilitary group. At first, I thought, okay, so the story is like, putting women in their place or something? But no, the OLS is arguably justified in their mission because not only are there loads of factories containing women that have been kidnapped and imprisoned for sexual gratification, apparently the government is in on this mass human trafficking campaign that subjects women to horrifying sexual body horror, where their arms, legs, and heads completely disappear, but they're completely sentient as just a pair of breasts and a waist. And you don't even completely destroy the human trafficking ring, you just manage to take down one guy part of this humongous industry of torturing women. I am immensely interested in the world building, or if the world was just a one off for this game because I have no fucking clue how you would explain the existence of this reality.

But yeah, aside from that I had to take some points off because there's only like, two times when actual sex is had, three times with anal, and the rest is all sexual torture.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

LexiTV

Ultimate time waster with systems that are so backwards and random you constantly laugh.

Pros:
    - Nice art
    - Gacha system for rare Weapons :) It is actually funny to try them all out and get them
    - Interesting fetish
    - Gameplay is fun if you like to experiment
    - Combat has a good balance, you get OP quick but so do the enemies.

Cons:
    - No organic scenes, ONLY defeat scenes
    - There are only 3 levels each with different themes. You only actually see a cock in the very first level. The other scenes focus mostly on humiliation and toys.
    - The translation is aweful but it's expected I guess.
    - Grindy AF. Expect to sink at least 2-3 hours into this game for only 10 or so scenes.
    - NO reward for clearing the game... :(
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Argemon

Super boring and tedious. Horrible balance. No animations or voice acting. The CGs are not bad, but there's very few of them and you only get them when losing.
    You'll just waste a few hours of your time. Don't bother.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

madchef

A very formulaic lose-for-lewds H-RPGM with mindnumbingly boring battle scenes totally devoid of any eroticism. No battle sex mechanics, only defeat scenes which, when distilled from the gameplay are basically a manga exploiting extreme objectification fetish, basically turning women into bizzare sex dolls. As such the story and CGs are above average, however the execution leaves a lot to be desired: it's basically walking an overblown map from one bland, static, bog standard RPGM battle to another and losing to see anything NSFW. Plus the half-assed effort at providing any sex stats or corruption progress. I don't know, if the player has no control whatsoever over the type of sex the fallen heroine will experience, why bother counting the times she's had anal/urethral/milking sessions?
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

its not terrible. all of the scenes are from losses which im not a huge fan of. though it is pretty easy to lose in this game. you'll spend a lot of time dying and then walking back and forth. pretty awful mtl. the scenes are pretty hot though
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

It's decent enough for a play through. theres not many scenes but the art is really well done, very repetitive gameplay though.
    Very short game, will take you less than an hour to finish. A big minus is the game resets you after every defeat which is required for every scene, so get ready for a lot of back tracking.