RPGM Completed FlashCycling Free Ride Exhibitionist RPG [H.H.WORKS]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

jormilos

Jul 11, 2017
so is the status menu supposed to be untranslated? I keep seeing pictures of a translated one, but I don't have it translated in mine.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
so is the status menu supposed to be untranslated? I keep seeing pictures of a translated one, but I don't have it translated in mine.
Same here its the stat page for money and exhibitionism. Also the first event from the bicycle shop is all in japanese. Wasn't this game supposed to be translated?

anon7631

Jan 1, 2019
What does the Shame stat even do? I thought when it got low enough she'd stop caring about being caught by normal pedestrians, but even at zero she still makes faces if so much as her bra gets seen. Despite having been gangbanged multiple times by various groups of men, too.
Also, is it possible to fuck the guys that approach if you get caught riding nude? She still says "I can't believe you would try that here!"

Reactions: clarky

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
I really like H.H.WORKS games, and their is a few others on here. But anyone know if there are any others floating about?
I'd be a little interested in this also, I have a kink for exhibitionism hentai. BTW did you play It's not from them but if liked this game you'll probably like that one.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
If you're looking for exhibitionism, corruption (and outfit switching in most cases) I can recommend a few quality games.
Clymenia is a must play:

Acerola, who recently got a few games translated:

Some other games:

Start with Salvation, you really won't regret it.
Thanks muchly for that list, I'll probably check them all out. Though it's missing =P

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Do you think the updated part will ever be translated? There's a few things in the end game still in moonrunes =(

anon7631

Jan 1, 2019
I'd be a little interested in this also, I have a kink for exhibitionism hentai. BTW did you play It's not from them but if liked this game you'll probably like that one.
That one isn't even a game. You could remake it to completely remove all player input beyond advancing the text and absolutely nothing would change. The free possession it supposedly offers is a ruse and you can't do anything meaningful with it.

Reactions: gamiat

Zsetaques

Jun 15, 2018
umm anyone know how to remove the spat? i follow the walkthrough but still cannot
I unlocked it by viewing the event
"On top of a Building"

Place: City (South), Building Roof (South of the bike shop)
Requirements: 35 or more Exhibitionism
On Foot
Able to remove Bra

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Anyone looking for tips and info about this game should just read the full review -

Reactions: Baemz

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
hi. How can I participate ranked races? I dont see where and how.
I had the same problem, so I just let down the game to try other things. It's not always translated, it doesn't help to understand what you have to do:confused:
Anyone looking for tips and info about this game should just read the full review -
Thanks, but it doesn't explain how we can begin the races ! Where can we find them ?

clarky

Jun 5, 2017
I had the same problem, so I just let down the game to try other things. It's not always translated, it doesn't help to understand what you have to do:confused:

Thanks, but it doesn't explain how we can begin the races ! Where can we find them ?
Speak to the woman in the bike shop, she asks you to confirm the. Teleports you to them

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018

Huh, I thought it did.
Amateur Races are all over the map by talking to male biker NPCS.
Professional Races are accessed in the bike shop, south of your house.

Use the map in the recollection room to find all amatuer races.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
b rank race dosent seem to end
It might be too late (this message from months ago) but anyway..... I noticed that some races might not end if you don't cross the 'white line' that's placed in the beginning. Although you can save time by 'riding closed to the walls/grasses', you need to cross that white line in certain races, or the system wont count your lap.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes