RPGM Completed FlashCycling Free Ride Exhibitionist RPG [H.H.WORKS]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The guide is just a text file. It tells you where the events are, and what you need to wear as well as stat requirements to be able to play the event. I think the exhibitionist stat is the first one in the last screenshot.

View attachment 189153
View attachment 189154
View attachment 189155
Oh thanks By the way I can increase her exhibitionist stats if I keep on passig npc on the road right? Or is there any more ways to raise it? Like lose a race?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I bet that if this game was tied together with some story, however small, it would have been great. Right now it's just hunting for event markers on the map. A lot of lost potential.
Still fun though, but I might be a bit biased since female protag games with exhibitionism is totally my thing.

tim1415

Donor
May 2, 2017
Oh thanks By the way I can increase her exhibitionist stats if I keep on passig npc on the road right? Or is there any more ways to raise it? Like lose a race?
Yah, the stat goes up by being viewed by people with less clothes on. I don't think losing races increases exhibitionism, but I could be wrong.

Zendaril

Jan 8, 2018
Thanks man although just a question what is that mainevent guide? What does it do? How do you know or see your exhibitionist stats? Can you screenshot it then point it out?
Just text file giving a summary of how to unlock the main events that are pre-reqs for the side events.

Under the status, first and second screens' rough translations:
1543784881315.png

Yah, the stat goes up by being viewed by people with less clothes on. I don't think losing races increases exhibitionism, but I could be wrong.
Losing just increases the "shame" stat that when high enough she stops frowning when exposed.

tim1415

Donor
May 2, 2017
Just text file giving a summary of how to unlock the main events that are pre-reqs for the side events.

View attachment 189332

Losing just increases the "shame" stat that when high enough she stops frowning when exposed.
Yah, i've played the non english version of this game and was able to complete it after a while. Even not knowing what stuff meant, I was able to figure it out, but it's a bit confusing trying to explain it to someone else.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017

View attachment 189332

How were you able to get the english translation for the menu tho?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for he upload and if the translators are here thanks for the translation. In the info box it says the game will get more updates... is that still happening or this game complete for good?

Jakalair

Jul 2, 2018
I don't know how tags work, but if there being one scene in the game then some are definitely missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, someone should add on the first page about the help files. It makes the game so much more fun.

Zendaril

Jan 8, 2018
where is this shower 2 scene? been searching for a while but no luck
Top of the mountain. After shower 1 at top of mountain visit the shower at night and the door will be open for the back to see that the mirror was one-way.
Afterwards come back during day after you have beaten either the SS or SSS race (one of the last ones, forgot which), and it should trigger the new scene.

@Armelle69 Do you have the RPG Maker RTP installed that is listed on the source page?

How were you able to get the english translation for the menu tho?
From Google translation attempt I tried a while back and gave up on from the scattered mess of scripts.

Reactions: clarky

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Top of the mountain. After shower 1 at top of mountain visit the shower at night and the door will be open for the back to see that the mirror was one-way.
Afterwards come back during day after you have beaten either the SS or SSS race (one of the last ones, forgot which), and it should trigger the new scene.

@Armelle69 Do you have the RPG Maker RTP installed that is listed on the source page?

From Google translation attempt I tried a while back and gave up on from the scattered mess of scripts.
Oh? How do you translate a game anyways? What program do I need?

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
I've actually found it pretty fun, which is rare for me to enjoy RPG Maker games, and I like the way the main and sub-event system was handled... but am I blind or just dumb? I'm looking throughout the thread, and I'm seeing people who are posting screenshots from more fully translated versions of the game, but I'm not seeing any links devoted to a translated version of the game. I'm still getting a lot of Japanese text, especially in the menus—the few most notable things are the status items (exhibitionism, shame, etc), the character portrait toggle, and the fast travel selector.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Yes ! I didn't at the beginning, had an error message about it : I downloaded it, and installed it...
... good version or not (RPG MAKER VX Ace Runtime Package Ver. 1.00) ? Bad installation ?

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
I really like H.H.WORKS games, and their is a few others on here. But anyone know if there are any others floating about?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes