RPGM - Completed - FlashCycling Free Ride Exhibitionist RPG [H.H.WORKS]

1. 4.00 star(s)

rafaellos

That game hit me way harder than it should have. It was one of the first exhibitionism game's I've played and im pretty sure I've spent like 20+ hours trying to max it out and to find everything with one hand lol. Extremely hot premise and good execution.

Art 3/5
    Story - 4/5
    Gameplay 4.5/5
    Fapability 4/5
    Originality 4.5/5
  2. 3.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

The principle is lovely but execution here is poor. CG is pretty much none for most part. The most extreme cool thing with the dildo bike and ballgag like in image in post.... just event to see can't even do it yourself.

Without a guide: game is absolute shit. You would have to go around fucking everywhere, several times, swapping clothes parts, on/off bike, to see all events. No reference or hint in any form whatsoever to where and how of EV.
    This tedious bullshit is unacceptable and overall game would be better as a renpy remake to skip all the dull biking around it wants you to do
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Cofman

I can't say It's a bad game, but i was bored playing this.
    It is an corruption game, about turning mc (main character) into slut and collecting h-scenes by riding to specific places at some corruption level. As you guess, this is boring.
    The smaller part of this game is competitions, but before doing them, you need to farm your characteristics like a bitch.
    Riding feels like a toggleable dash, a bit faster and with annoying sound, which you can disable, thanks God...
    At least, this game is nice at exhibitionism part and all benefits from it, which I'm not into.
    VERDICT: can't recommend it to play
  4. 4.00 star(s)

drinkoproblemo69

Great game for those who enjoy exhibitionism, it has a lot of sexy scenes with enjoyable gameplay.

It doesn't have any major problems, except for a few untranslated lines and it can feel a little grindy sometimes, which is common for RPGM games, but overall it was a very nice experience.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

tipoima

Aside from a few minor things, like untranslated lines, censorship, and some gameplay limitations, this is just golden. Exceptional exhibitionism piece. And the actual cycling isn't actually bad. Way better than you'd expect in RPGMaker
  6. 4.00 star(s)

rontantes

This is a good game, and it is very much worth playing. It just isn't the best in the genre.

The first half of your game will be spent exploring and playing the racing minigames. Some of this is a little grindy as you need to keep winning races and investing those wins in bike upgrades.

Then there are also events of various levels of sexiness and lewdness.

Finally, as the game progresses, your character can wear less and less clothing while just biking around.

It is all entertaining. The game drops the ball a bit with unifying the 3 different elements of the game. Bike nakedness, in particular, seems to just be for fun.

Anyhow - have fun.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Unique gameplay is coupled with hot sex scenes to create a fun experience for players interested in the fetish of exhibitionism. If thats not your thing, you may not enjoy this game - but I personally love outdoor sex and thus found this game to be quite enjoyable! Definitely worth a play in my opinion!
  8. 3.00 star(s)

GuyFreely

Kind of boring. I like the premise of the game, but there isn't much going on here. The racing/riding mechanic is not much fun. You have to win races to unlock content, the content is hidden around the map, but you can see the locations from the recollection room. There are certain conditions that have to be met for some scenes. Lots of art is reused in various scenes. The major events are mostly unique, but I found the whole thing to be so-so.