RPGM Completed FlashCycling Free Ride Exhibitionist RPG [H.H.WORKS]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Not 100% translated, including some menus and scenes. Nice idea but progress can be a bit slow for some.
You bike around looking for events, sleep to gain stats from biking then do races hoping you have enough to win. (Losing to some races leads to scenes) Repeat.
Noticed some scenes don't pop up unless my outfit is specific which may lead to you not noticing new events right away.

Worst part imo, the recollection room doesn't exactly work... You see the dialogue but you're still in your room so it doesn't have great context for what happened

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
So, I gave the game a shot for like an hour. The only scenes I ended up getting were all the ones where you lose an amateur race. What little of the scenes I saw I liked, but man are the races dull. And I didn't think an RPG with no battles could be grindy as hell, but this game proved me wrong.

Anyway, I'm gonna be "that guy", but does anyone have a full save? Or at least one with high stats? I don't want to have to cycle the mountain trails for another 20-30 minutes just so I can win races and then get access to scenes.

Also Exhibitionism seems to take forever to go up. I noticed that the stats menu page is untranslated, but then I saw that it was translated for a tip in the loading screen.

Stats.png

Reactions: Raduo

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
First Event I go to in this game and it's not translated, so obviously not fully translated.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The game looks good, the missing translations are a bit of a bother, though. Any news on a full translation being available at some point? Also, do you unlock new clothing options just by playing or do you have to do something else first?
P.S.: Here's hoping for more translated games from this developer, turns out I've played a few of their other games a while back.

Last edited:

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
So, I gave the game a shot for like an hour. The only scenes I ended up getting were all the ones where you lose an amateur race. What little of the scenes I saw I liked, but man are the races dull. And I didn't think an RPG with no battles could be grindy as hell, but this game proved me wrong.

Anyway, I'm gonna be "that guy", but does anyone have a full save? Or at least one with high stats? I don't want to have to cycle the mountain trails for another 20-30 minutes just so I can win races and then get access to scenes.

Also Exhibitionism seems to take forever to go up. I noticed that the stats menu page is untranslated, but then I saw that it was translated for a tip in the loading screen.

View attachment 188172
Did you do any races? like official races

dizcus

Jul 8, 2017
already played this game and its was much fun! happy to see it here. if you like this type of game you will certainly like it

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@
For most RPGM games, I'd highly recommend picking up .
Sizer is also a 'good enough' alternative, the only version of RPGM it does not work with is XP.

dw123

Dec 30, 2017
Ah, thanks for the translation, at last I will be able to understand what I'm supposed to do in this game. 'Tis a fine game.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
I played this with a partial right after realease and it was a bugfest, no clue if it was fixed by now but i give a shot since this is my cup of tea, even if the gameplay is somewaht annoying.

Note from Rrezz@ulmf (who picked up the unfinshed translation to make it compatible with the latest version)
"It's everything HeartfulAlice translated on 1.10. Everything from 1.20 and on isn't translated, so I'd say maybe 70%."

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
This game is a good idea but with a terrible execution in my opinion, you can't feel she is being corrupted. and sadly it looks like it not 100% Translated

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So does the protag ever not get comically embarrassed over being seen lewd in the overworld? Cus I'm still getting faces even at 50ish shame even when it's just my jersey off.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
PLS tell me its a good game. female exhibitionism is one of my fetish. and there are almost no games for that. the only one i know of that is uploaded here has very bad machine translation and tons of bugs.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
PLS tell me its a good game. female exhibitionism is one of my fetish. and there are almost no games for that. the only one i know of that is uploaded here has very bad machine translation and tons of bugs.
You already tried ? its pretty good in terms of exhibtionism and the translation is good as far as i remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: bunthebread

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone can recomend more games like this?
If you're looking for exhibitionism, corruption (and outfit switching in most cases) I can recommend a few quality games.
Clymenia is a must play:

Acerola, who recently got a few games translated:

Some other games:

Start with Salvation, you really won't regret it.

EDIT: Since more new people seem to be finding this post, I'll update it with a few more games I have found or that have been released since then:
Clymenia:
Detective Girl of the Steam City
Acerola:
Brave Alchemist Colette
President Yukino
Others:
Hana's Exposure
The Curse Of Pleasure
Ane Kasegi
Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~
Country Girl Keiko
Third Crisis
Cos Ro 3 (you could also search for Cos Ro 1 & 2)
Terrible Laboratory
I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes