RPGM Completed FlashCycling Free Ride Exhibitionist RPG [H.H.WORKS]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

xzeroxx

Aug 14, 2017
OK, seems like a decent game, but it really bugs me when they don't include stuff like fullscreen and volume control, so I added it myself:

Fullscreen is on F5, and the volume controls is only on the title screen, because the game doesn't use the default ingame menu.

As a bonus, I even added a edited window.png, so if you are like me and think windows should be transparent, then you can just add that into the folder, though this removes ALL windows, even the menu's etc. (there's a note, just check out +window+ folder if you don't know where to put it)

I haven't noticed any bugs/crashes from adding these scripts, but let me know if you find anything.

Last edited:

xzeroxx

Aug 14, 2017
@xzeroxx Uhhm... Doesn't it go fullscreen with alt+enter?? 0o'
Well, sure, if you like stretched, which doesn't look very nice on widescreens.

Edit: Sorry, i re-read my sentence and it sounded kinda douchey. What I mean to say is that the built in full screen only stretches the picture, this fullscreen script is made with widescreens in mind, so if you have 16:9, it will have black borders on the sides, but at least the pictures don't look wide/stretched.

I also just think that the quality of the pictures/graphic just looks better like this, but that could just be me.

Last edited:

tim1415

Donor
May 2, 2017
ok i can't seem to be able to take the jacket off. help anyone?
You have to go to a playground area that is one map north of the characters house. You have to go around to the left to get to the playground though. There should be an event in the playground.

Last edited:

Zendaril

Jan 8, 2018
Grinded out most of the stats up to being able to beat Race B.

Just about all scenes seemt o be repeatable. Just lose the amateur races when you want to see those scenes, win them to win money towards buying whatever that 30k item is inside the bunny bike shop. If someone wants to repay the favor quoting me and linking a walkthrough that'd be great.
Guide thrown together for main events to help myself get through this when I put together a machine translated version of this with most of the events translated to try to help myself get all of the events.

Thought I had one put together for the 43(?) optional events, but can't seem to find it.
The main events in this are the key events for unlocking the optional ones on top of having certain exposure stat requirements and certain combinations of clothes.
If an optional event isn't showing up, make sure you have the 13 main events done. (Their markers are the solid red EVs)

Also tips to improve the biking/grinding:
Every time you win a race you started from bike shop, make sure you have the last unlocked part equipped, they reduce stamina consumed and increase speed.

For grinding, the gains are per X steps made on the bike. With X changing depending on areas being biked in. Mountain has faster gains than city, so good way to get fast gains is do a few laps around the mountain, sleep, repeat.

None of the non-bike shop races are required to advance the main events except for the one that unlocks with EV over the character's head in area C_1. Lose this race to activate the event.

If a race doesn't seem to end, find the rival bikers and barely stay ahead of them. Game seems to not count laps if you zip too far ahead.

hydo

Aug 12, 2017
It says translated into English but i'm still seeing a lot of parts in (Japanese i guess) I just did an event on the far left side of the mountain pass and it was fully japanese, it kept showing her ass so i assume it was just her saying she was getting turned on by not having her jacket on but idk.
Am i missing something? or is the translation process still ongoing?

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Guide thrown together for main events to help myself get through this when I put together a machine translated version of this with most of the events translated to try to help myself get all of the events.

Thought I had one put together for the 43(?) optional events, but can't seem to find it.
The main events in this are the key events for unlocking the optional ones on top of having certain exposure stat requirements and certain combinations of clothes.
If an optional event isn't showing up, make sure you have the 13 main events done. (Their markers are the solid red EVs)

Also tips to improve the biking/grinding:
Every time you win a race you started from bike shop, make sure you have the last unlocked part equipped, they reduce stamina consumed and increase speed.

For grinding, the gains are per X steps made on the bike. With X changing depending on areas being biked in. Mountain has faster gains than city, so good way to get fast gains is do a few laps around the mountain, sleep, repeat.

None of the non-bike shop races are required to advance the main events except for the one that unlocks with EV over the character's head in area C_1. Lose this race to activate the event.

If a race doesn't seem to end, find the rival bikers and barely stay ahead of them. Game seems to not count laps if you zip too far ahead.
Hello How do you get her to expose her tits? I mean take off all her clothes? By the way what does that maineventguide.txt do?

Nikolai55

Jul 31, 2017
Lol. This game for real? So few genre tags, bukkake among them, but no sex. On top of that, it's RPGM. This goes against my better judgement, but I'll try it out anyway..

tim1415

Donor
May 2, 2017
Hello How do you get her to expose her tits? I mean take off all her clothes? By the way what does that maineventguide.txt do?
You have to do a few events, some of the locations are listed on the .txt file located in the -=HELP=- folder. First, start at the playground that's location in town for her jersey. The second event is in the trail start area, just to the left of the hedge and building. But in order to see the event you need to have a high enough exhibitionism stat. The last event to remove her spats is in the area with the bike shop on the roof of the building just below it. Some of the events require you to be on foot, or wear certain clothing, so it can be confusing, but hopefully this helps.

Reactions: ibichizu

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
You have to do a few events, some of the locations are listed on the .txt file located in the -=HELP=- folder. First, start at the playground that's location in town for her jersey. The second event is in the trail start area, just to the left of the hedge and building. But in order to see the event you need to have a high enough exhibitionism stat. The last event to remove her spats is in the area with the bike shop on the roof of the building just below it. Some of the events require you to be on foot, or wear certain clothing, so it can be confusing, but hopefully this helps.
Thanks man although just a question what is that mainevent guide? What does it do? How do you know or see your exhibitionist stats? Can you screenshot it then point it out?

Sep 13, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger the sub events on the summit or trail D-1? They are not listed in the event guide. For the record, I've done all the main events, raised my exhibition stat to max, and lowered my shame to zero.

tim1415

Donor
May 2, 2017
Thanks man although just a question what is that mainevent guide? What does it do? How do you know or see your exhibitionist stats? Can you screenshot it then point it out?
The guide is just a text file. It tells you where the events are, and what you need to wear as well as stat requirements to be able to play the event. I think the exhibitionist stat is the first one in the last screenshot.

explorer_2018-12-02_13-39-05.png
notepad_2018-12-02_13-39-21.png
Game_2018-12-02_13-45-13.png

Reactions: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

tim1415

Donor
May 2, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the sub events on the summit or trail D-1? They are not listed in the event guide. For the record, I've done all the main events, raised my exhibition stat to max, and lowered my shame to zero.
I know at least for the event in front of the sign on the summit you need to go do the event in the shop which is located in the footbath area just southwest of it. It's a bit confusing to figure out the order of events you need to do to unlock the rest.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes