Unreal Engine Five Nights of Passion VR [v1.3.2] [TheDarck67]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
Anyone know the controls for the nonvr? Can't interact with the door or the marionette, tried several buttons but it tells me i dont have the item for that keybind

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
This is easily one of the worst VR interfaces I have ever used.

If you're going to make it so that you have to actually touch the buttons, then don't make the stupid ass decision to put all other buttons in the exact same place.

No way to adjust height or scale, so sometimes they're giving you a blowjob and your dick is at your rib cage

great animations, great models, shit design.

Reactions: Dementor_ene

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
Anyone know the controls for the nonvr? Can't interact with the door or the marionette, tried several buttons but it tells me i dont have the item for that keybind
the puppet is only accessible in the DLC. to go through a door you have to physically touch it with your controller

the controls in this game are so fucking stupid, it's like they didn't even bother.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This is easily one of the worst VR interfaces I have ever used.

If you're going to make it so that you have to actually touch the buttons, then don't make the stupid ass decision to put all other buttons in the exact same place.

No way to adjust height or scale, so sometimes they're giving you a blowjob and your dick is at your rib cage

great animations, great models, shit design.
It's pretty trash yeah. Why the hell did this fool make the controls just moving the trackers on top of world objects? When you touch a scene it just rapidly cycles on some because it just warps you on top of the next advance object. It turns the game into five nights of getting pissed off and booting up G.O.A.T. instead

Last edited:

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
Ive seen the non VR version was uploaded to itch on the same VR page, can some kind soul share the non VR version?

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
Can someone tell me why there is no update to the desktop version? They do not answer on itch.io . They also told me that in tuesday 2 weeks ago was going to be news about the desktop version. What is goin on?

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
Can someone tell me why there is no update to the desktop version? They do not answer on itch.io . They also told me that in tuesday 2 weeks ago was going to be news about the desktop version. What is goin on?
dude, nobody is going to know any better here than on the official page. either get a VR headset or quit complaining about being broke

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
dude, nobody is going to know any better here than on the official page. either get a VR headset or quit complaining about being broke
I will not buy a headset that costs 5 times its actual value in my country. I am not broke but i will not spend 4 months of my salary on a vr headset. Because that is what a meta quest 2 costs on my country, to name one type of vr. I just wanted to say that in the itch page they are not saying nothing about the state of the game without vr. I only asked if someone knew something about the game. Sorry if I was misunderstood, I dont want to generate any discussion.

• Haha
Reactions: Trent Randy

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I will not buy a headset that costs 5 times its actual value in my country. I am not broke but i will not spend 4 months of my salary on a vr headset. Because that is what a meta quest 2 costs on my country, to name one type of vr. I just wanted to say that in the itch page they are not saying nothing about the state of the game without vr. I only asked if someone knew something about the game. Sorry if I was misunderstood, I dont want to generate any discussion.
You aren't missing out on anything, this game has zero reason to have vr controls right now. The videos showcasing the animations makes this project look better than it is

LunarGuardsmen

Aug 16, 2018
I have no idea how to fix this, and i was unable to find the answer on the internet. i was wondering if someone here know how?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes