Unreal Engine - Five Nights of Passion VR [v1.3.2] [TheDarck67]

1. 1.00 star(s)

SomeGuyNamedKi

The non-VR version is awful. Despite the VR version having a 3d environment you can look around during scenes playing, well... this version of the game doesn't have that. I can't tell if these are .mp4 files or if the camera's just fixed in place.

The scenes are animated poorly, the loops are super short, you can't interact with anything aside from the change scene buttons in the top left and there's perhaps about a minute's worth of content in the whole thing. The game's theming is fnaf, but aside from the choice of characters there's nothing else associated with that.

Another crap 3D title added to the pile of mediocrity. Please don't buy this, give money to the nsfw devs that deserve it instead.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Yournewowner

Tracking is way off and scenes get broken constantly from position changes. Really hard to enjoy a game the doesn't even function properly. Needs a lot more polish and audio sounds in general. When I started on a black screen with no controls what so ever it made me think the game didn't even work. Again the position was broken with no reset option so I had to go to the other side of my room in order for it to function.