Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I can, but most of those stats really don't need more than a handful of points. Stealth tops somewhere in the 20s I think, and most of the others are just there for future use. As for the relationship cheats, I've thought about it, but if I'm going to do that, I'll make another room just for it. It may not be until there are more people who actually need a relationship of more than a handful of points.

Reactions: BenjaminMiller

SloppyJohnson

Aug 12, 2016
Just a quick question, would it be possible to add the right answer to the dates on the choice itself? Like a [!] after it? Thought I'd ask

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Adding it to my To Do list. It's down on priorities below some of the other features I've had requested or wanted to get put in, but I haven't had the most free time to actually focus solely on this. This stuff is just a hobby, so I'm not devoting all of my time off work to it, but I do get what I can done.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
EVO15

We already stay here
WTF does this mean? It seems to be talking about a soccer game, but I can't come up with anything without proper context...

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah. It's a time of day based change in their conversations. I've altered it to "Why are we still here?"

You may start noticing little ^ marks on the altered event codes. Those are the implemented corrections.

Reactions: Manturgent

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Great work Firebane. I'm not sure if I am the only one who feels this way but I don't think you should disable the time changing when walking between maps. Sometimes I just need the time to change to do a certain mission and if I'm not close to home I don't have a way to change it.

To me this time change isn't really annoying if you instead get rid of the common event that warps you to your room at 22:00 and 05:00 hours.

Another map issue that would be a nice fix is to get the bus in Chinatown working.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Actually, I'm planning at some point to add a time wait function to the phone. I've just been a bit lazy and forgotten to add it to my list.

Reactions: ballzak

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Who the hell is Alfred and why does the begger know his name?

If I can get a description, I can probably use that to make more sense than some hobo on the street magically knowing someone's name he shouldn't know...

-Edit- Fuck me, the other text just goes right on with that. So I'll just talk about a hobo network tomorrow or something...

Thanador

May 2, 2017
I can, but most of those stats really don't need more than a handful of points. Stealth tops somewhere in the 20s I think, and most of the others are just there for future use. As for the relationship cheats, I've thought about it, but if I'm going to do that, I'll make another room just for it. It may not be until there are more people who actually need a relationship of more than a handful of points.

Hey Firebane,

Thats great thanks and im glad you are actively putting work into this!! thanks so much!!

I have been following the walkthrough and using the cheats and im doing the Sara (sister quests) but i cannot progress as it tells me i need more stealth for the mission so it must rise above 20.

Also using your tracker i think the relationship points max out at 1500+ depending on the character so ... thats a lot of clicking if its just 1+ a time :p

Keep it up though great job!

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
You may start noticing little ^ marks on the altered event codes. Those are the implemented corrections.
Saw that. I've gone through a highlighted in yellow all the dialogue that corresponds to the ^. That way people will know exactly what's been edited already.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Hey Firebane,

Thats great thanks and im glad you are actively putting work into this!! thanks so much!!

I have been following the walkthrough and using the cheats and im doing the Sara (sister quests) but i cannot progress as it tells me i need more stealth for the mission so it must rise above 20.

Also using your tracker i think the relationship points max out at 1500+ depending on the character so ... thats a lot of clicking if its just 1+ a time :p

Keep it up though great job!
Sara's questline does still require you to do one stealth training session to set all of the triggers for having met that girl as she is part of it. I've found in most cases this solves the problem.

And when I do a relationship cheat room, I'll likely make it more complex. Remember that most of this is just stuff I did for a long while for personal playthroughs of RPGM games.

Reactions: Thanador

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
EV014

Maybe is good idea, inspect Laura’s box

office, in down floor
For reference, where is Laura's office and where is the player when he says this? I'm assuming it's downstairs. But if it's down the hall, that'll be something different to write.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Beggar's or mine? Beggar, I have no idea. I'm hoping to have another bug fix with some added features out for testing within a week. If begar updates by then, I'll just put it all in that version's mod.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Beggar's or mine? Beggar, I have no idea. I'm hoping to have another bug fix with some added features out for testing within a week. If begar updates by then, I'll just put it all in that version's mod.
Your an absolute legend. Gave it a shot modding this game for stats and relationship and to view it all sadly this engine is beyoned my knowledge. Relationship would help alot ( i feel the need to start over every update) but what you are doing is amazing thank you so much for taking the time to do all this

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Relationship cheat room is on my todo list, but I have other tasks I'm trying to get done first. And triggers I wanttoimplement so you aren't as likely to break your game.

Raging Goblin

Jun 20, 2017
I've used the jet cheat for both ability and endurance and finished capping out both but her night quest is still not triggering. Any ideas that can trigger it?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes