Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Ok, for some reason Google didn't save my settings to let anyone with link edit the Text document. It's been reset now.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
P.S. Before you begin, I feel it only fair to warn you that the doc is 1144 pages long.
Challenge accepted. I'll use blue text to indicate my changes. Not sure if I'll do the * thing. Lemme know what you think about the changes and how it's being done before I really get to work.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
There's a red portal in your room at the foot of your bed, you also have new functions in the phone. If you downloaded the full game modded all you have to do is run it. If you tried to patch, make sure you followed the instructions posted in the OP precisely.

Ungawa, there's already some changes being done in red, the purpose of the * is for me to be able to do a quick search and cycle through the changes when I have to go looking for each specific event in the game without scrolling through the entire document.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
the purpose of the * is for me to be able to do a quick search and cycle through the changes when I have to go looking for each specific event in the game without scrolling through the entire document.
Understood. I'll go back and add the *, so that you can use Ctrl+F to find things easily.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Ungawa, there's already some changes being done in red, the purpose of the * is for me to be able to do a quick search and cycle through the changes when I have to go looking for each specific event in the game without scrolling through the entire document.
Ah, I get it now...

Do you want all changes in red or would it be okay to show things like alternative sentence structure?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
One more question...

Would it be okay to make it Ms Taylor or do we have to leave the name alone since it's a specific file in the game?

That would be a LOT of changes...

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
One more question...

Would it be okay to make it Ms Taylor or do we have to leave the name alone since it's a specific file in the game?

That would be a LOT of changes...
I've been changing the spelling of Jacqueline's name throughout the file (BoN has it spelled 3 different ways), as well as all Wagner's to Warren, so I don't think changing it to Miss Taylor would be a problem. Just use Ctrl+F, search for Mss, and change them all to Miss.

Reactions: Ungawa

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Ah, I get it now...

Do you want all changes in red or would it be okay to show things like alternative sentence structure?
What you're doing in blue is cool. I guess as long Firebane can determine what needs to be changed.

Reactions: Ungawa

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Different colorings are fine. And changing names to things that aren't misspellings or that he can't keep the same name for is fine.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello i post also her because i do not know if it is a bug or not.
I play the game and do some side quest, while doing some main event. But now i just do not understand.
Ofc i play you modded version. And i am at sunday 62. And the game continue to let me play only sunday 62 day! Every time i go to sleep, the game restart to the sunday 62! I am doing something wrong? The game have limited time day to play? Is always weekend! Who happen? If am right and the game is limited to tot day, there is some way to turn back the data? Please help me!

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
It's a bug with dawn cycle period. If you use your alarm clock or skip through time without going to bed, it doesn't change the day. Go to sleep during the darker period of the night before you start seeing the orange tint. I intend to have this fixed next version, but that's also after I get text fixes implemented or at least a good start on them.

Reactions: OzioPienas

OzioPienas

Jul 20, 2017
Hello guys, got little trouble with game. Than i launch My_New_Life.exe its white screen appears and nothing more, some ideas whats wrong? All others games works perfect. Thanks got-white-screen.png

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You tried patching and ran the wrong exe file? If you did an unpack of the normal game, don't unpack the mod as it's already done if you read the post, then you have to run the My_New_Life_Unpacked.exe. Only other cause I know of is incomplete file set for the game.

OzioPienas

Jul 20, 2017
You tried patching and ran the wrong exe file? If you did an unpack of the normal game, don't unpack the mod as it's already done if you read the post, then you have to run the My_New_Life_Unpacked.exe. Only other cause I know of is incomplete file set for the game.
Downloaded Full game with mod from Mega, unrar it and launched My_New_Life.exe and appears that window but its all time white, nothing happens :|

Thanador

May 2, 2017
Is there a way we can increase the amount each cheat in the portal gives you?

Would appreciate a cheat for giving X relationship points with everyone too.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes