Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Balbanes

Nov 3, 2016
hi firebane, is this unpacked version of yours making mrs taylor quest inaccessible or its already break before you unpacked it. somehow i just lost my save then started a new game using this but cant enter mrs taylor apartement hahaha...

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Had to be broke before hand. I haven't touched any of the old quests. Main change I did was to move Taylor's new recess scene to the proper map.

I've added a step to the patch instructions that I had forgotten about due to having modded my copy of VBUnpacker to do that step itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: abiorigins

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for this mod. I could never get Laura to show up on cam reguardless of time of day or day. Now if I could actually get her footjob scene to show up it would be perfect.

Is there a way to fix the nadine recess bug? once you take the mission save and come back, the mission already starts and fails before anything is availible at recess.

Last edited:

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Is there a way to fix the nadine recess bug? once you take the mission save and come back, the mission already starts and fails before anything is availible at recess.
Recess Missions must be done during recess only and that very day you click on it. There is a timer in top right corner to know how much time you have. You leave recess then it will fail quest.

"Nadine
When you speak with Nadine she will tell you she wants to smoke weed with Pam. She will ask you to distract Ms. Taylor. Ms. Taylor will begin to walk through the yard quickly. You must catch her and speak with her before she get's across the yard over to Pam and Nadine. If you stop her your relationship with Nadine will increase by 1, if you do not it will decrease by 1."

For that you simply intercept Ms Taylor and you will notice her walking to you. You talk to her to stop her.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
For those having the butt plug scene Issue from sarah both at home and at school, it worked on my end. Though I overwrote my entire files set in my directory and downloaded the map attachment. The beginning when you wake up by sis after placing Butt Plug in her drawer it will be black screen for like hmm like 4 seconds. When you reach the point where MC states "I have a surprise for you and you have to wear this at school" type dialogue it will show MC putting it in her. At school when you click on your desk and click yes or no, sarah's scene with her having buttplug in her will activate. :) I tried yes and no and it still transitioned fine.

For those having issues with Ms Taylor Apartment after Update, is it to get in her apartment after the quest that allows you to enter during afternooon? Or is it afterwards and you are trying to build relationship. I have been able to get into Ms. Taylor's Appartment without issues.

Make sure you are not using patch method. DL the first mega link that holds modded version of game. Patch DL is only for those who dl the original from patreon or from the other f95 thread. Trying to patch the modded one will cause errors and most likely break your game maybe. Due to incomplete method. Firebane's Modded version is already unpacked and doesn't have the original exe that is needed to unpack it. So make sure you are not trying to install patch version unless as I stated earlier.

Edit 1:
Just on a side note I think Firebane forgot to put another thing he fixed in the game. The hospital Job is now fixed as well for those who did it and ran into the weird tile issue. So now you can progress with ease :)

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Is that English grammar and patchwork in need of assistance?

The ONLY reason I don't play this is because of the Engrish. You have no idea how much it pains me. Hell, I'd put it all here and explain if I have to but for the love of the GODS, please deliver on this one!

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I am thinking of starting another google doc with the text exports for the community to fix as there is so much of it. It may be a few days before I do, though.

Reactions: Ungawa

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Recess Missions must be done during recess only and that very day you click on it. There is a timer in top right corner to know how much time you have. You leave recess then it will fail quest.

"Nadine
When you speak with Nadine she will tell you she wants to smoke weed with Pam. She will ask you to distract Ms. Taylor. Ms. Taylor will begin to walk through the yard quickly. You must catch her and speak with her before she get's across the yard over to Pam and Nadine. If you stop her your relationship with Nadine will increase by 1, if you do not it will decrease by 1."

For that you simply intercept Ms Taylor and you will notice her walking to you. You talk to her to stop her.
Theres a bug that when you next attend recess you autofail by the time the screen loads. I used the RPGM cheat menu and just added relationship with nadine to bypass the minigame.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Theres a bug that when you next attend recess you autofail by the time the screen loads. I used the RPGM cheat menu and just added relationship with nadine to bypass the minigame.
Did you apply the patch to the mod download? That may be the cause of the autofail. I had the autofail happen with the mistakenly applied patch. Haven't seen it with just the mod version only.

notanhiro

Jul 29, 2017
hi, i am trying this modded version out and i find that time isn't passing.

i will let the game sit or move back and forth between two locations and time actually goes backwards from 15:46 to 15:16. Still stuck on the first day.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
hi, i am trying this modded version out and i find that time isn't passing.

i will let the game sit or move back and forth between two locations and time actually goes backwards from 15:46 to 15:16. Still stuck on the first day.
If you read the changelog, you'll notice that time no longer passes going from one zone of town to another. It will still pass when you do training events, computer events, or watch TV. Minutes are randomly generated every time you check the time on your phone.

I can not start Sandra's quest. I follow the .
Every step
Sandra's quest as of this version from BoN requires that you do recess quests until you get her to 15 relationship.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I am thinking of starting another google doc with the text exports for the community to fix as there is so much of it. It may be a few days before I do, though.
No need. Just send them my way (and tell me what to do), and I'll get it done. I'm on vacation next week, and will have a lot of spare time.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
This wasn't in my build at all. You may have messed up on install.

Did you apply the patch to the mod download? That may be the cause of the autofail. I had the autofail happen with the mistakenly applied patch. Haven't seen it with just the mod version only.
So this was caused due to applying patch on modded version? Yeah Kinda figured that would happen with a few.

@Paitryn You should reinstall the game without applying the patch. The first link is the modded full game. You only apply the patch when you are using original Patreon version or the other F95 thread one. I advise you to redo and only install the Full modded game which is already done. No Need to patch it. And make sure you get the map 121 fix and place it where it states to place it.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Did you download the fulll mod game or the patch? If patch did you follow the patch instructions properly and completely?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The main post has been edited with a link to the google doc of all of the in game text for the masochistic or suicidal to work on if they want. Also with instructions for editing so that I can actually be able to move fixes into the game.

Reactions: NeWCuLTKiNG

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Hey Firebane, I just wanted to toss you a great big THANK YOU for your work on this mod, man!! It's awesome!!

My old save for the un-modded version got all screwed cuz I missed some stuff, and that ended up breaking a lot of the content lines. So, I started a new fresh game with your mod and I'm totally loving it!

Dude, thanks again, I totally appreciate it.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes