Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
all we really need is the time changing feature if that's easier, thanks again for all the work man
agreed. with the clock you can just fug the system over and over again never even moving up a day but do almost everything.

while the cheat code for the actual game are in the patch notes. grade, skill, and recess quest are done.

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
I'm working last night and tonight. I've got the weekend off so I should be able to fairly easily get at least the base mod features put in. Those only take about 20 minutes to do. It's the bugfixing that takes an eternity.
Thanks a lot Mr. Gojira. We really appreciate the work you are putting in just we don't say it as often as we should.

Honestly thanks a lot man!

Reactions: Delf1 and Maxxx1880

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
WTF are you talking about? PLAY IT BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS ON IT

How lame...
i have done that contest many times and it's always 2 guys that i picked, all i get to do is bet on which one. i haven't used the mod at all yet.

g-murder

Dec 24, 2017
i have done that contest many times and it's always 2 guys that i picked, all i get to do is bet on which one. i haven't used the mod at all yet.
The contest has many rounds since it's like a "meat" measuring tournament, you ARE a part of it just in a different round

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The contest has many rounds since it's like a "meat" measuring tournament, you ARE a part of it just in a different round
but i've done it like 20 times and still never a part except for betting

g-murder

Dec 24, 2017
Have you used the walkthrough? it's been a while since i've done it so i'm not sure about the prerequisite but i know that there are multiple rounds

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Not that I want to pressure you (@Firebane) or anything, but i'd like to point out that in the newly added extras for version 1.7, triggering Beths new scene during recess is bugged. Due to some trigger or affection level not being correct i assume, the scene doesnt trigger as she keeps telling you no to talk to her about what you already know (the dick size contest). If you would take a look into the code for that it would be much appreciated. And thanks for all your work on this game so far Firebane! I'll notify if BoN fixes it himself but i doubt he will.
What you are talking about? I do Beth quest in fix1 and fix2!
Perhaps you do not raised other girls event! If you wanna continue Beth quest after the car event, you need to do Sarah quest till Sasha ask you to stolen a video on Beth pc. So you need to go there stolen the video and record with you phone Beth's mom with tom. After you have Tom video, you can continue with Beth quest. On the original walkthrough also is writted that some time you can go the night and spay tom and beth's mom from the windows, without do the sarah quest till Sasha point. But i never do this, so i cant say if is true or not.
The real problem with Beth quest is at this point. Because after you speak with Tom at school the next event is a little bug.
For continue you need to see Makrus fuck with the school principal and then speak with markus at home. Now the bug start. Because some time the principal do not call you in her office! Now i do not know if in the fixed + extra is correct.
Anyway who we really need is the time change, and relation point show in cell phone. The other are just a plus.
I like how firebanes mod work, so i wait the mod, because firebanes do a great work.
Cant wait to download it^^

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Using the cheats from an older version, removes the events added in later versions to any map that was modified.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
yay thay fuck up the coding bad highly not recommended to do that. grate example is 16 actualy it prevents the game from starting do to the massive change that the school and town map when through

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Come on man, you didn't play Beth's recess quest at all. Period.

PLEASE, don't reply: it's time to give it a rest, will you?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Wow awesome finally the mod v1.7! Time to download and try!
Thank you

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes