xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Update your Winrar or use 7Zip.

TheBoyHimself

Jan 29, 2018
Well I am dumb.. I didn't read properly. Does anyone have the "data" form the 1.7 base since I deleted it when I copied over with the mod.

JRD

Feb 4, 2018
Firebane, please take your time. Hopefully BoN has cleaned up the code and modding won't be so difficult. Thanks again for the voluntary work you've done so far with the mod!

Reactions: Hakkira

Kylar91

May 1, 2017
The torrent a page back for 1.6 modded doesnt seem to be working. Torrent is just stalled. Can anyone throw me another link?

JRD

Feb 4, 2018
The torrent a page back for 1.6 modded doesnt seem to be working. Torrent is just stalled. Can anyone throw me another link?
I might be wrong, but I think that torrent is for the patch to 1.6. Firebane said in another post that he hasn't done a full mod since 1.5, and the file on page one is just to add his cheat mod to 1.6. On the previous page someone added a link for 1.5 modded, that's probably the best one to play for now.

g-murder

Dec 24, 2017
all we really need is the time changing feature if that's easier, thanks again for all the work man

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Not that I want to pressure you (@Firebane) or anything, but i'd like to point out that in the newly added extras for version 1.7, triggering Beths new scene during recess is bugged. Due to some trigger or affection level not being correct i assume, the scene doesnt trigger as she keeps telling you no to talk to her about what you already know (the dick size contest). If you would take a look into the code for that it would be much appreciated. And thanks for all your work on this game so far Firebane! I'll notify if BoN fixes it himself but i doubt he will.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Not that I want to pressure you (@Firebane) or anything, but i'd like to point out that in the newly added extras for version 1.7, triggering Beths new scene during recess is bugged. Due to some trigger or affection level not being correct i assume, the scene doesnt trigger as she keeps telling you no to talk to her about what you already know (the dick size contest). If you would take a look into the code for that it would be much appreciated. And thanks for all your work on this game so far Firebane! I'll notify if BoN fixes it himself but i doubt he will.
i wish the mc joined that contest just to see that guy's jaw drop when he finds out he's tiny compared to mc hahaha as well as daisy n beth falling to their knees to worship....

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i wish the mc joined that contest just to see that guy's jaw drop when he finds out he's tiny compared to mc hahaha as well as daisy n beth falling to their knees to worship....
WTF are you talking about? PLAY IT BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS ON IT

How lame...

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes