Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
A bit late(sorry guys, I had to sleep) but the mod is updated and in the OP now. Enjoy.
I think something is wrong, I'm not getting a prompt to overwrite anything and the download is just four files without a folder...

Edit: nevermind, the files go in WWW > data *facepalm*

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you mr. Firebane for the great effort.
Also, please, everyone, stop pestering @Firebane about the compressed version.
He is on double, tripple, night shifts and he needs his sleep!
There are great supporterts of his mod that did explain how someone, on his own time, in his own computer, may try and use the mod on the compressed version, as seen below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, @pinkelephant has just started making compressed versions, therefore, maybe, kindly, greciously, start petitioning him, as a supporter of @Firebane and this wonderous mod of his, to offer a modded compressed version.
Respect @Firebane.
Respect @pinkelephant.

D

Deleted member 207364

Also, @pinkelephant has just started making compressed versions, therefore, maybe, kindly, greciously, start petitioning him, as a supporter of @Firebane and this wonderous mod of his, to offer a modded compressed version.
I just tested the mod with the compressed version by Pepé ( ) and it works without any issues (I tested most of the features, not all. Images & animations work as expected)

Installation is just like the uncompressed version. Extract the mod & place the 4 files inside "My New Life v2.0fixed+extra-Skunked\www\data" and you're done! There's really no need to upload a separate compressed version with the mod applied. The fact that it works now is probably because Firebane left out systems.json which, as far as I know, caused the problems with the compressed versions in the first place.

Maybe @Firebane can update OP since the mod works with the compressed version now?

Also I've made compressed versions of all sorts of random stuff since june @Canto Forte ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

panpan777

Jun 30, 2018
good work firebane you awesome (y), here iam declare this MOD can be used on android also:p, 1st download from the66 MNL PORT, 2nd apk editor pro 1.82(dont download above version),. happy fapp hohoho

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
@Firebane Love your mod, the game is almost unplayable without so thanks so much. My only question is if it would be possible to make it so if you say hit a certain key on the keyboard it would automatically adjust the time to a preset time. I don't know about anyone else but the amount of times I have had to reset the clock to say 1400 has to be in the hundreds. It would be amazing if I could just hit a key and do it.

Thanks again for the mod.

adamwhore

Dec 15, 2018
anyone help me please i downloaded 3.5 7z files and i extract theres no apk or exe? imma on android so.. can i play my new life on android or there need simulator or what pls reply thanks..(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Edit be me
Thank you firebanes as always!
I was just confused when i see only 4 file, but i just extract and overwrited the old one and start the game. And all work well as always^^

rey1133

Nov 3, 2018
Daisy quest doesn't work normally. jaqueline isn't in the gang. jaqueline still stays in the tournament. anyone can help

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Daisy quest doesn't work normally. jaqueline isn't in the gang. jaqueline still stays in the tournament. anyone can help
She should be stood in the middle of the desk opposite you as soon as you enter the hideout.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes