Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
extracted the mod per the directions and when I go on my phone I am unable to make the changes in the time. I have used it before and it always worked. Any suggestions?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys.
Perhaps i ask to much, but better to ask, that do not know if is possible to do.
I know that the mod is relased when the v2.0 fix and extra is how.
I just wanna know if Firebane can do a little magic when the fix and extra come out.
I was thinking there is some way to change Amy voice? Like give the same voce of Laura? Really every time i try to fuck amy in game, her voice irritated me so much! Why the hell the developer give her a so ugly voice! It looks like a little girl with a stomach ache! Really if there is some way to change her voice during sex scene please can you do the magic?
Anticipate thankses.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Not meaning to sound ungrateful or rush you, just genuinely curious: When will the patch likely be done? I'm just starting the game for the first time so It'd be nice to have this to go with the new version and I don't have any history to judge the likely amount of time with.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
For those claiming they used the mod with 2.0, I'll give you the rundown of how you've screwed yourself over now. Anything the dev added via common events, which are pretty much ALL of the sex scenes, you just removed what wasn't in 1.9.

Reactions: Eibon

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
For those claiming they used the mod with 2.0, I'll give you the rundown of how you've screwed yourself over now. Anything the dev added via common events, which are pretty much ALL of the sex scenes, you just removed what wasn't in 1.9.
Lucky me, only got to play for 20 minutes so I don't mind starting a new save when you had the time to update. But definitely good to know for future updates., thank you for the heads up!

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
Hahaha
You deserve a beer!!!

Maybe they don't know how to read : DO NOT TRY TO USE THE MOD WITH ANY VERSION NOT LISTED IN THE THREAD TITLE!

ROFL

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You probably haven't realized how many times I've had to redo that first post just to make the obvious statements like that because of someone doing something and then posting about it in the last 50+ pages of this thread. It is now at the point where I feel if they still do it, they deserve whatever happens.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Firebane: Wednesday? :eek:
Well... Ok... :cry:
Sooo... We need wait 4 days, yes? :cautious:
But can you give us mod for Crunced Version? ;)
In Main Page Somaones Already created it (2.0 + Xstra Fix) :p

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The problem with the crunched version is that in order to give you a mod for it, I have to literally recompress and package the entire game after modding. Not something I really want to take the time to do.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Is the base game bug-free now Fire, or do you still have a lot of bugfixes contained in your mod?

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
The problem with the crunched version is that in order to give you a mod for it, I have to literally recompress and package the entire game after modding. Not something I really want to take the time to do.
i thought crunched version just have images with some lossy textures and 70-90% of the image size crunched .... all the remaining settings, or configs remains the same. so you just have to mod it one time for the original one and copy it over to the crunched one and its done... or am i missing something?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Everyone who tries to use it on crunched version, gets failed image loads and can't start the game. So there is obviously more to it than that.

@Shardoom I've been skipping the bug fixes until BoN actually calls the game complete, because he tends to screw up the same things in new ways each time, so it's redoing all the old work, and then figuring out how to fix what else he broke.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Everyone who tries to use it on crunched version, gets failed image loads and can't start the game. So there is obviously more to it than that.

@Shardoom I've been skipping the bug fixes until BoN actually calls the game complete, because he tends to screw up the same things in new ways each time, so it's redoing all the old work, and then figuring out how to fix what else he broke.
Yeah good old Beggar... I've skipped a few versions lately, I think I'll give this one a go once your mod comes out though. Jonesing for a bit of MNL lately.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes