Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Can someone tell me what does this mod do? Is it just what's in the changelog or does it modify the game pictures/ gameplay also? Thanks

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
forgive my ignorance what is that timeframe? sorry
Usually it means that once the final version is out for the current build, he'll do the mod. But seriously stop requesting, just wait, Firebane always release it, no need to have people ask when each time. It's gonna come, check the thread on a regular basis. No need to be impatient and ask each day when it's gonna come out.

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
Firebane just wait to be sure beggar won't provide a fix or an update, to not have to make his mod twice....
So when we have an update for "My New life", we have to wait some days before Firebane to release his mod....
Each time you have a fix from Beggar, you can add some days for Firebane...

It's all simple

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guess what?

I'm playing 2.1 + extra and I can't put the aphrodisiac in the meal anymore. No more arrow, guys:

So, 2.1+extra and some more game mechanics were broken by the Author:

- I can't touch Amy/Laura/Maria in her bed at night because they always wake up;

- I can't put the aphrodisiac in Amy/Laura's meal because the arrow has vanished.

EDIT:

my bad: I forgot that I put it in Sarah's meal. By the way, when I put it in Maria's food, it doesn't happen anything.

NICE JOB, BoN!!

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Guess what?

I'm playing 2.1 + extra and I can't put the aphrodisiac in the meal anymore. No more arrow, guys:

So, 2.1+extra and 2 more game mechanics were broken by the Author:

- I can't touch Amy/Laura/Maria in her bed at night because they always wake up;
- I can't put the aphrodisiac in Amy/Laura's meal because the arrow has vanished.

NICE JOB, BoN!!
He put up a poll on his patreon asking (since it is the first game he ever created and ofc he made some errors that continued to build up) if people would prefer if he rewrote the code taking a few months to correct all of those error roots and enabling a smoother coding and playing experience or if he should keep on adding stuff and trying to fix it along the way.
So far it seems like option A, the rebuild of code, is winning.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Be the smartest idea since from what I've done of digging through bugs, about 80% of them are caused because he left old code events still in the game that conflict with the new. I'm hoping to get the mod done tomorrow or saturday.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Be the smartest idea since from what I've done of digging through bugs, about 80% of them are caused because he left old code events still in the game that conflict with the new. I'm hoping to get the mod done tomorrow or saturday.
I've been telling him for ages about bugs... It seems he's finally got the message that or he's tired of everyone telling him about all the bugs every release... lol

Shin-Akuma

Oct 9, 2017
Hey FB, I'm one of BON supporter and it's true that we all insisted for him to clean up his game. I all keep insisting avery time for him to create a gallery room to access the sex scenes (like in the game "Officer Chloe" from Key') or at least to give the possibility to rename the saves. It's almost impossible to remember which save is which by this point...
Do you think you can do one of thos options in a mod once the game is finished if he doesn't deliver on that point?
in any case I just want to THANK YOU for your work, it's amazing and without you the game is almost unplayable for me...
THANKS AGAIN!!!

Reactions: Canto Forte

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The main bit with the gallery I've always had was making sure not to alter any variables when viewing the scenes, which meant recoding all of them to be done as entirely separate from the events in game. Basically writing duplicates of them with only trigger and relocation changes.

As for naming saves, I haven't really looked into that in MV, but I know it's doable.

Reactions: Canto Forte
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes