Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
anyone know what caused typeerror:cannot read resolution of undefined?
Better ask this question in the main thread, afaik Firebane isnt doing any Android port.

SkyFlameX said:
considering there is a new bugfix everyday. will the mod update as well? or is it safe to install now?
Firebane likes to wait for the final version of the current version to make his mod and like he said, he was waiting to see if fix2 was the last version (which it wasn't). So it's safe to assume that he'll wait a bit to see if the fix3 version is the latest one we'll get as this build seems quite buggy. And no it's not safe to install, without Firebane having a look at it, the mod might not work with the fix3 version.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Unpacks just fine after I download it. If you receive an error, why not post that next time. 99% of the time, you can fix failed unpacks by updating your winrar, using 7-zip, or making sure you have permissions/enough space to unpack.

p90

Jul 18, 2017
thank you Firebane, for Sasha house bug fix version 3. your mod save me big time

Godrik

May 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the "can't enter Sasha house" bug?

After Sarah and Sasha made peace I did the 3 dates with Sasha, several times, but when try to get in her house she tells me "bug" off =p
Anything I can change in save editor to fix this?
Would a change in Love, relationship or some other variable fix this?
(latest Version 1.9 F3)

Reactions: Dyscharist

Dyscharist

Dec 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the "can't enter Sasha house" bug?

After Sarah and Sasha made peace I did the 3 dates with Sasha, several times, but when try to get in her house she tells me "bug" off =p
Anything I can change in save editor to fix this?
Would a change in Love, relationship or some other variable fix this?
(latest Version 1.9 F3)
Just put Shasha Relation to 50 - that's how I got past this.

_Dhoko_

Oct 14, 2017
[QUOTE = "Dyscharist, post: 1210752, miembro: 338668"] Solo pon a Shasha Relation a 50; así es como pasé esto. [/ QUOTE]
¿Cómo hago eso, en qué variable es?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "Dyscharist, post: 1210752, miembro: 338668"] Solo pon a Shasha Relation a 50; así es como pasé esto. [/ QUOTE]
¿Cómo hago eso, en qué variable es?
Use the save editor found
Open your save file with it and go to Variables. Look for variable #50- Relacion SHASHA.

Utilice el editor de guardar que se encuentra
Abre tu archivo guardado con él y ve a Variables. Busque la variable #50- Relacion SHASHA.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes