Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I have just started playing 1.5 modded version. Will the saves be compatible with 1.6 modded version when it's released?

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
I have just started playing 1.5 modded version. Will the saves be compatible with 1.6 modded version when it's released?
Most likely not as 1.6 seems to break the saves. Unless Firebane can fix it but I doubt it. Might have to wait a while for 1.6 modded too if the coding changed (and we need to wait for the fixed version with extra anyway of the 1.6).

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
First bug I found when playing 0.16 fixed + extra from scratch:

- Maria's quest: just finished lab mission, watching tv after midnight. Maria comes in, scene on couch: she makes a footjob (the new footjob scene), then she goes away and the screen goes black. I could only manage to right-click and get back to the main menu.

p.s.: when I unpacked the 0.16 version I still found the OLD Maria's handjob scene (the one in the beginning of the old Maria's quest - the prize she gave you after you gave her the package from the shop) and the OLD midnight tv couch scene with Maria (the handjob). So, this is the way BoN works (Jeeez).

Second bug:

Shower scene with Laura in the morning STILL there (game's asking if you want to enter while Laura's showering), but it shouldn't be available before starting Laura's quest. I did not dare to answer "yes".

I hope this helped a bit. :)

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Fair warning after looking at the new version, patch instructions will be changing, so keep your eyes peeled.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
He was SUPPOSED to not be packing the game up into that .exe at all. That's what he told me in a pm...
I guess he changed his mind, fuck knows why he feels the need to do it at all anyway.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
It's not packed in the exe. But all the images are compressed into the rpgm built in encryptions. So in order to get the maps and tilesets, I have to unencrypt those.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
More bugs I came across while playing 0.16 from scratch:

- Daisy's handjob scene while shopping with Kayla (Dad's quest) STILL NOT TRIGGERING.

- Rachel's quest, after you completed and had anal. You can choose what you want to do with her, but after the second time I made a choice, her "love points" apparently decreased and she did ask me to go to Beth's and get her stuff back (again).

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
A few more that I found in version 1.6

The first scene with Maria in the room after going to pick up the package in the store, this scene is not shown.

Another is at school just as she's going to talk to Rachel in the bathroom over the party at Beth's house, it's also being cut, showing only the last parts where Rachel talks about where the party will be.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Cant wait the modded one, this new v1.6 has shorter events, but you have to concatenate everything to perfection in order to get the best result.
The modded version it is our salvation

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
A few more that I found in version 1.6

The first scene with Maria in the room after going to pick up the package in the store, this scene is not shown.
THERE IS NO BUG, dude. The author remade the first part of her quest deleting that scene and adding something else.

Another is at school just as she's going to talk to Rachel in the bathroom over the party at Beth's house, it's also being cut, showing only the last parts where Rachel talks about where the party will be.
Who's "SHE"? Rachel talking to herself?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Cant wait the modded one, this new v1.6 has shorter events, but you have to concatenate everything to perfection in order to get the best result.
The modded version it is our salvation
Totally agree with you: BoN is destroying his own work. The more he adds, the more mess.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes