Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

KarmaFarmer

Dec 28, 2017
Did anyone ever come up with a fix for being unable to enter Ms Taylors house?
I've given the first two tinymon cards to the sister, i've got a copy of her key's but regardless of the time of day i can't get in, morning, afternoon, or night.
:noexpression:
Try to talk with ms. taylor's stalker in school, when sarah's route won't go on. he will offer you a tinymon card for a photo of ms. taylor's boobs. that's when you can enter her house after midnight for the photo. you should have sleeping pills and put them in ms. taylor's tea though for continuing with her route the next night.

Edit: if you have already done that, you have to finish ms. taylor's route to be able to enter her house via key after midnight again

sinsthere

Jul 9, 2017
hai i'm new on this, so i tried cheat from day one and max everything. everything great but when i tried to start jet mission (the one that i need to go to bookstore at night), i can't enter the bookstore. and i tried to start the lesson again even though i maxed everything, but it seems i always failed on lvl 1 and 2 on both lesson

DiBreaker

Mar 6, 2018
i encountered a bug that made me angry :p at the scene with laura in the bathroom when we get to finger her the game gave me a blaack screen and stays like that forever :( any fix for this please?

Harryjackson

Jun 28, 2017
What does the mod do?
Also the mega link in the 1st page is version 1.4. What I have to do to get 1.5 version?
Help :) :) :)

Echidna44

Oct 17, 2017
So I fucked up and chose not to report Ronalds encounter with Mrs Talyor to the police, have I just completely fucked up because I did that hours ago and I didn't know it was a be all and end all decision.

Bob Belche

Apr 29, 2017
What does the mod do?
Also the mega link in the 1st page is version 1.4. What I have to do to get 1.5 version?
Help :) :) :)
Literally two posts above yours firebane says how he only patches after final version of every build is released. You'll have to wait for 1.5 plus extras version is out.

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018
@jnexkk using this on any version other than the one it is listed as will remove all new content that was put in the game. I don't update it until the final release of a version due to having to manually reenter all changes each time.
Hello
When you will release 1.5 nodded version ?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok so finally we need to wait the new 1.5 modded version!
Cant wait to play it. I try the normal one when on the official link was test version. In some way i manage to go till the end. But to many bug XD now i need to wait the modded much more better and faster^^

DiBreaker

Mar 6, 2018
hello guys , so i got an error while studying with the classmate at her house and i start the play with puss scene and and error pops up telling me i cant continue playing :( so i wanted to ask if it is because the content is not released yet or is it because i did something wrong that broke the game ? i tried it twice and i got the same error so i stopped playing until i got an aswer from you guys :p

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
Dear god in Hentai Heaven that title-screen lag... And I got a pretty damn beefy computer that can handle ARK on high at 59.9fps

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes