Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
can some one help. Mine says "can not extract package" when I try and open to play the game.

Any info would be awesome.

Never mind. Re extracted the .rar file and overwrite everything, then changed all the permissions in the settings.

Works now.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Hey dude, so i'm having a problem with the hornet auto quest. After I got the car back from the theft, a red exclamation mark appear between the cars, i am stuck, i can't seem to walk anywhere beside the road (the game think i'm still in the car?idk) and i can't go anywhere (can't get out of the commercial neighborhood).
I've had this issue. I had to skip this part of the quest and jumped to the 50 day one. The best way to start walking as normal is to call Rachel and ask her out on a date. This will trigger the date and after the date you can walk around as normal again.

Reactions: ObamaShare

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
(Posted it on the original threat but had yet to be helped, asking here in hopes of a solution).

Hello, I seem to be having a BUG issue in the Modded 1.4+ version of the game.
When delivering the car (stolen white car) the scene doesn't trigger when I get stuck in the same map.
I am using a save from 1.3+(modded) and also can't seem to trigger the Mafia section where I choose which one to side one (i do recall I warned Maria? But i'm not sure) The mafia seen I am trying to reach is one needed for the Pussy fight part (which I have went to and now need to train in the choose mafia)
Thank you.

edit: Forgot to mention I get stuck as in I can't walk in sidewalks, like i'm still inside the car and the edges don't register me, so i can't move to another map.

(leaving the save file for people interested in the bug)
@ posted a reply for this issue.

Reactions: ObamaShare

ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
I've had this issue. I had to skip this part of the quest and jumped to the 50 day one. The best way to start walking as normal is to call Rachel and ask her out on a date. This will trigger the date and after the date you can walk around as normal again.
Thank you :)

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
With your permission, once I finish downloading the game with the mod by Mega, I'll upload it to Google or some other site that doesn't restrict the download and put it here if you want.

I would do it tomorrow because it asks me to wait 5 hours for every 700 megabytes.

Last edited:

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
If u have already the game with the mod (recommended), Go to your inventory, select items --z main items --z cell phone --z select the cheat section and then choose the one you want.
thank you so much. sorry this is my first time playing this game and i was really confused in how to play this with cheats and mods on. sorry for being a newbie. thanks again

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
It´s ok bro, no problem at all, that´s why we are here. :)
may i ask for a help again? i was wondering where can i find the House of Angie? It said on the walkthrough that "
You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of
Angie, in the bed of the daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax."

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Thank you for your effort, really appreciate it.
glad u like it

may i ask for a help again? i was wondering where can i find the House of Angie? It said on the walkthrough that "
You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of
Angie, in the bed of the daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax."
It´s on High Neighborhood, if u want the 5th Tinymon card of Xorlax, i dont know what u mean by letter, sorry. All this happen in the Jet Main History (section 9)
Follow this walkthrough if you still don't do it, for me it is the most detailed, I don't know if it is the same as the one that comes in the mod file.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
If I just got the full game version do I still need to install the patches?
If you don´t download the "Full game mod" on the page 1 you need to patch it, I just put the same download on google drive if you want,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Thanks, I saw your post right after I downloaded the full game from page one. I was wondering if I still need to apply those three attached files on the full game version in case they are updates.
aaa.png
If you have this one you don't need any more files right now, I always download the mod version when the game has an update so I don't know how those files work, in fact I haven't even tried to patch the game with the mod because of what I told you about that I always download it completely, I just keep the saved file to keep playing.

BTW, sorry for my english, I speak spanish.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
From this 'Make sure to download and add the CommonEvents file to your www/data folder for mod versions. This is not needed for the bugfixes.' I get that I should install at least CommonEvents.rar for the modded viersion? I Will download it anyways and check if it's already included in the full game version.

So the CommonEvents.rar has a file that is 1 day newer than the one included in the full game version that means that it is required to be installed if you have the full game version from MEGA.
ye, good idea, sorry for not being much help. a06325318572bd98d0c6b86049c2dfc4cf7854f7_hq.gif

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes