RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mattief

Oct 30, 2020
Nice work! I can't wait to play it. Hard to avoid asking for the release date hahah.

Apart from Alice, are there more characters? Will these characters have content or the game will focused on Alice?

I love the outfits for Alice I saw in a previous message. How will we unlock the outfits. Will you add more later?

Could you tell us something about how it works to earn money for Alice? I mean, it will be focused on manage the stamina or are there something else?

I have tons of questions but that's a lot for now :)

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Nice work! I can't wait to play it. Hard to avoid asking for the release date hahah.

Apart from Alice, are there more characters? Will these characters have content or the game will focused on Alice?
Thanks!

Yeah, I'm adding 3 more female characters - a tough gym coach, a shy girl, and a dominant goth girl. Also two dudes - a creepy teacher and a bully with a BBC:p

Here's an animation of the coach girl.
JaneRun.gif

But Alice is still the main star of the game:cool:

I love the outfits for Alice I saw in a previous message. How will we unlock the outfits. Will you add more later?
I scrapped most of them because they didn't look good and it was taking too much time to make scenes for each one. But don't worry i'll add more in future updates for sure

Could you tell us something about how it works to earn money for Alice? I mean, it will be focused on manage the stamina or are there something else?
For now there are only two basic jobs where you spend stamina and advance the time. Each job pays within its range (e.g. $50-$150) chosen randomly but considering your frustration level (another stat that increases every time you encounter a lewd event). I'm thinking of adding more complex jobs with interesting mechanics as the game progresses.
1.png 2.png

I have tons of questions but that's a lot for now :)
i'd love to answer them but things might change later and i don't want to make any false promises. :3

SlaveOfDirtyFeet

Aug 21, 2023
Thanks!

Yeah, I'm adding 3 more female characters - a tough gym coach, a shy girl, and a dominant goth girl. Also two dudes - a creepy teacher and a bully with a BBC:p

Here's an animation of the coach girl.
View attachment 3506631

But Alice is still the main star of the game:cool:

I scrapped most of them because they didn't look good and it was taking too much time to make scenes for each one. But don't worry i'll add more in future updates for sure

For now there are only two basic jobs where you spend stamina and advance the time. Each job pays within its range (e.g. $50-$150) chosen randomly but considering your frustration level (another stat that increases every time you encounter a lewd event). I'm thinking of adding more complex jobs with interesting mechanics as the game progresses.
View attachment 3506651 View attachment 3506653

i'd love to answer them but things might change later and i don't want to make any false promises. :3
This is looking so amazing I don't even know where to begin lol. Like.... I'm REALLY hyped to see how this turns out.

Question for you then, about what your release goal 'is'. Are you going to release it in parts, and keep updating it, or release the full game at once?

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Question for you then, about what your release goal 'is'. Are you going to release it in parts, and keep updating it, or release the full game at once?
Releasing the full game at once would take me another 7-8 months lol. Mt goal is to have a bit of content ready for each character at the release and then i'll be updating with new content every month.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes