RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
I loved the heroine's design, thick eyebrows and freckles are super rare these days.

I hope it has true love content too besides femdom humiliation. But of course the more h content there is, the better.

Reactions: guttermind

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
I loved the heroine's design, thick eyebrows and freckles are super rare these days.

I hope it has true love content too besides femdom humiliation. But of course the more h content there is, the better.
so far there is only femdom and ntr but I definitely plan to add love content in the future

Subprogram

Jul 24, 2023
Nice outfits! Love that you're updating this thread often.

I hear displaying the key for some kind of lock device is popular amoug the culture.

Keep it up!

• Red Heart

Hampy!

Jan 23, 2024
You are correct, except for the fact that a jailbroken ChatGPT derived from is both cheaper, faster, and better than you.
Sure! Try making it write 10,000 words without losing context (impossible).

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Welp. If you need an experienced writer, who's not a lazy ass AI freak, or a delivery-time queen, you can hit me up. I've already worked with a couple of developers here.
that's interesting, i'm thinking of hiring a dialogue writer/proofreader for future versions of the game, not now. Could you share the games you've worked on? (if it's not confidential)

WannaFly_WannaDie

Feb 21, 2021
This game looks hot as fuck. There's shockingly few games with this kind of premise, which sucks cause I love it so much. Art looks sweet and theming looks tight.

• Red Heart

leo5298

May 23, 2022
that's interesting, i'm thinking of hiring a dialogue writer/proofreader for future versions of the game, not now. Could you share the games you've worked on? (if it's not confidential)
I would be interested in trying my hand at some proof reading/writing, depending on the amount of work required.

• Red Heart

WannaFly_WannaDie

Feb 21, 2021
Is there any plan or possibility for a female player character? Even if it doesn't change the art or actions but just the words used. I know that the amount of work required to do something like that varies greatly based on how a game is built, so I get it if not.

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Is there any plan or possibility for a female player character? Even if it doesn't change the art or actions but just the words used. I know that the amount of work required to do something like that varies greatly based on how a game is built, so I get it if not.
Probably no, not at the moment at least. The problem is that all ntr scenes are viewed from the mc's perspective and I plan to add a lot of ntr content in future

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
guttermind spoil more of Alice, nao! I need my virtual goddess fix and only Alice seems to be worthy. Also patreon, when? I'm making my own next week and would love to throw a dollar your way as well.
alright, I'll share one teasing screenshot but that's about it :-D
Screenshot (17).png

But seriously, i spent a lot of time rewriting the story to add a couple of side characters so i don't have much content to share right now.
Screenshot (19).png Screenshot (18).png

Looking forward to see your game:BootyTime:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes