5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
It's been a mounth and still no news :(
How is it going? In any case, good luck bro!
hey, sorry for the radio silence, i'm working on a game almost every day in my free time.
Not sure what to post now though, don't wanna give away too much about the story and characters.
Here's a screenshot from ntr scene i made today, just to share a bit :-D
Alice_Handjob_4_.png

Last edited:

SlaveOfDirtyFeet

Aug 21, 2023
hey, sorry for the radio silence, i'm working on a game almost every day in my free time.
Not sure what to post now though, don't wanna give away too much about the story and characters.
Here's a screenshot from ntr scene i made today, just to share a bit :-D
View attachment 3432323
You do great work lol.

Just kinda thought of something cool too, as I'm sitting here. If it isn't impossible to implement, you could implement a 'beta safe' version where it blurs most female nudity.

Might be a pain in the ass to actually do though lol

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
You do great work lol.

Just kinda thought of something cool too, as I'm sitting here. If it isn't impossible to implement, you could implement a 'beta safe' version where it blurs most female nudity.

Might be a pain in the ass to actually do though lol
you mean censoring nsfw and putting mosaics on dicks and stuff like in jav movies?
if so then i was considering adding that too. It shouldnt require much extra work

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlaveOfDirtyFeet

Ashynobi

Apr 23, 2023
You did say that you're going to add some scat/pee drinking/fart content too didn't u? And also, ave you made enough progress on the game to give an estimated release date? tbh i'm the type to check everyday news about the game xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlaveOfDirtyFeet

subbypet160

Aug 13, 2022
View attachment 3094015

Hey everyone, I'm a solo dev working on my first game. The concept is straightforward: you live with a high school brat who's always finding ways to drain your money and humiliate you. I will also add NTR route(Optional). The game is in its early stages but I'll be sharing updates in this thread. I have a lot of content and gameplay mechanics planned,but it will take time since I'm both the programmer and artist.
This game looks amazing!!! I would do anything to play this~
Pls pls pls dont abandon ;-;
not enough awesome content like this

• Love
Reactions: guttermind
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes