Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Hey Tlaero, will we see Miranda in the next Elsaverse game? I'd really love to, she's my favorite character in this universe.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Hey Lucifer. Of all of my characters, Miranda means the most to me.

She definitely won't be in Chasing Beth. She's also not the main character in Dream Corps, though there IS room for her to be involved with that game.

Tlaero

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Hey Lucifer. Of all of my characters, Miranda means the most to me.

She definitely won't be in Chasing Beth. She's also not the main character in Dream Corps, though there IS room for her to be involved with that game.

Tlaero
:cry::cry::cry:
I can't wait to see her again in a game of yours! But, first of all, I can't wait to see a game of yours again! :LOL:

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
The content in the two versions is essentially the same, and the original HTML version is included in the Renpy distribution. For the most part, the changes are that Renpy gives you unlimited saves and rollback, which the HTML version didn't have.

Tlaero
You forgot the most important difference of all: the ability to hold CTRL to skip past text you've already read. Sure does make completing the achievement list a lot faster.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Late to the party but loved your projects. Miranda was one heck of a character. You guys should think of doing something not so html. Pretty good stories and romance as well. I would love to see you go mainstream with generic tags. I.E
Male protagonist
Romance
Vaginal sex, among others.

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Gofile link does not work,nopy does not exist anymore...and I am always over my bandwidth on mega.....sigh.
Can we get more links?
It is one of those games I would like to try though, having played Dreaming with Elsa.

Reactions: dftrumpet1

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
The Omnibus linked in the message above yours has almost all of the Elsaverse games and stories, including Finding Miranda, in Renpy format. I suggest downloading that instead.

Thank you for playing!
Tlaero

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Quick question is the girl with the hair clip an Li? Saw the screenshot of her and the pink haired girl with the bald dude so I wanted to know if its NTR or if those girls aren't LIs (hope it's safe here to ask this question don't wanna be attacked for mentioning those 3 letters)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quick question is the girl with the hair clip an Li? Saw the screenshot of her and the pink haired girl with the bald dude so I wanted to know if its NTR or if those girls aren't LIs (hope it's safe here to ask this question don't wanna be attacked for mentioning those 3 letters)
No, Miranda is the only actual LI.

The woman with the clip is a whole other thing but not anyone the MC will end up with.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hrmm... This may take a while to explain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So your choice

No, Miranda is the only actual LI.

The woman with the clip is a whole other thing but not anyone the MC will end up with.
Actually, she cand end you xD

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Hrmm... This may take a while to explain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So your choice

Actually, she cand end you xD
Ahh I see so on the devorce route the ex is now a slut for some other dude and wants her old life back with the MC and I'm assuming In the widower route she's not in the game,unless her ghost still roams around lol. But naah I'm not sensitive to this, I do hate VNs where the MC isn't part of the "Action" but seeing that this is just one scene used to give the player a visual idea of how slutty the ex is in the devorce route I'm cool with it. But say MC forgives her does he take her back or just fucks her? I'd much prefer the latter as I'd still wanna persue other LIs without her getting in the way.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Ahh I see so on the devorce route the ex is now a slut for some other dude and wants her old life back with the MC and I'm assuming In the widower route she's not in the game,unless her ghost still roams around lol.
Actually... well, you'll see

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes