Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I definitely was iffy about this game, multiple ending tag and no harem tag so I assume I'll have to play a few playthroughs just to get with every girl, but when I saw this is made by the person who made Dreaming with Elsa and Redemption for Jessika I just can't help myself, those were two of my first sex games ever played before I found F95. especially RFJ holds a special place in my heart, impossible to forget. Hope this holds up, but seeing it's like years later I assume it'll be way better. Cheers!
There is only 1 love interest, Miranda ... just like all the other games in the series with a name in the title. It's about that girl.

It was made at the same time as the games you mentioned, they are part of the Elsaverse series.

Dreaming with Elsa.
Redemption for Jessika.
Finding Miranda.
Saving Chloe.

They were all part of a series with an overarching plot.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
This game was made before Redemption for Jessika if i remember right..
Damn, so why did it just show up on here complete? that's kind of weird. Also weird I never saw it on Gamcore or gamesofdesire back then.

There is only 1 love interest, Miranda ... just like all the other games in the series with a name in the title. It's about that girl.

It was made at the same time as the games you mentioned, they are part of the Elsaverse series.

Dreaming with Elsa.
Redemption for Jessika.
Finding Miranda.
Saving Chloe.

Sorry it's been years, I just remember fucking a few other girls in RFJ, but having only one interest makes it much better anyways.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Damn, so why did it just show up on here complete? that's kind of weird. Also weird I never saw it on Gamcore or gamesofdesire back then.

Sorry it's been years, I just remember fucking a few other girls in RFJ, but having only one interest makes it much better anyways.
Finding Miranda was released after RfJ, is the third game of the series. It has been labeled here as completed since then, now there's also a new and official Ren'Py port

Reactions: ChrisHaze

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I see this thread is active lately.. is there any news? tbh im not following tora games now

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Nopy link still points to a HTML-only zip... judging by the name, the Mega link too

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
Elsa-verse still one of the BEST series of adult games i've ever played. TBH they what really made me think these games can sometimes be more than jerk off material.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
what is the difference between reply version and original version?
The content in the two versions is essentially the same, and the original HTML version is included in the Renpy distribution. For the most part, the changes are that Renpy gives you unlimited saves and rollback, which the HTML version didn't have.

Tlaero

Reactions: msleomac

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Nopy link still points to a HTML-only zip... judging by the name, the Mega link too
It looks like the Moderator gave 3 options: Download, Renpy PC, and Renpy Mac. The "Download" ones are the original HTML. That's not strictly necessary, since the Renpy editions contain the original HTML versions as well, but I suppose I may have broken something in the HTML (I tested the Renpy version heavily. The HTML I just included without testing it.)

Regardless, if you use the Nopy link from one of the "Renpy" lines, you should get the new version.

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Elsa-verse still one of the BEST series of adult games i've ever played. TBH they what really made me think these games can sometimes be more than jerk off material.
Thanks! I appreciate it.

Tlaero

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
The content in the two versions is essentially the same, and the original HTML version is included in the Renpy distribution. For the most part, the changes are that Renpy gives you unlimited saves and rollback, which the HTML version didn't have.

Tlaero
thanks for the clarification.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
It looks like the Moderator gave 3 options: Download, Renpy PC, and Renpy Mac. The "Download" ones are the original HTML. That's not strictly necessary, since the Renpy editions contain the original HTML versions as well, but I suppose I may have broken something in the HTML (I tested the Renpy version heavily. The HTML I just included without testing it.)

Regardless, if you use the Nopy link from one of the "Renpy" lines, you should get the new version.

Tlaero
DuH, I'm dumb :FacePalm:I'm so used to seeing three lines of options and the top one being the windows version I completely missed that...almost like muscle memory... my bad.

FYI. I absolutely love the universe you and Mortze created. Can't wait until the Darkness Falls storyline continues.

SteppenBro

Apr 10, 2020

Dreaming with Elsa.
Redemption for Jessika.
Finding Miranda.
Saving Chloe.

Saving Chloe is basically a harem game, just in a very roundabout way.
You could also fuck Chloe in "Redemption for Jessika".(and even thoe it's not canon and she has to kill you, she does fall for you)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Saving Chloe is basically a harem game, just in a very roundabout way.
You could also fuck Chloe in "Redemption for Jessika".(and even thoe it's not canon and she has to kill you, she does fall for you)
I wouldn't call Saving Chloe an harem game, since you can only be with one girl at a time. You have several paths but all of them are exclusive except maybe the threeway route with Chloe and Serena. I guess our differences lay on what we understand by 'a very roundabut way' xD

SteppenBro

Apr 10, 2020
I wouldn't call Saving Chloe an harem game, since you can only be with one girl at a time. You have several paths but all of them are exclusive except maybe the threeway route with Chloe and Serena. I guess our differences lay on what we understand by 'a very roundabut way' xD
The game is made to fuck all these girls(except maybe the ones that have already been protagonists) it just lacks a harem route.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The game is made to fuck all these girls(except maybe the ones that have already been protagonists) it just lacks a harem route.
If you can't have them all together is not an harem, just your typical 'multiple love interests' game. At least that's how I understand the concept

Reactions: The Sailor Man
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes