• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Aww Thx! :)

I meant "Hard" as a difficulty to survive, not as "violent-animation-hardcore-hard".
I don't want to add too much violence, stabbing and strangling and stuff like that may appeal to you, but other people could get annoyed by stuff like this while fapping.

But it will get "harder". I think the first real playable "game" will be 2.0, which will be released in a week.

I also need to readjust the rent-prices (the price should go up as you play), but that will happen after I am done with reworking the homeless-system.

Reactions: gurupas
Aug 3, 2020
Yeah, I can totally understand that.
I guessed that was the case, but it was worth a try anyway.
Still looking forward to see what you include in the future, pretty sure it's gonna be awesome even if my sado side has to sit back

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Oh don't worry about that. Kelly is pretty sadistic ... ! ;-)
I hope you'll let her bloom!

Also, do you think it would be possible to have the MC support the skull girls? I mentioned this idea once (say, donating his salary from working at April's to the skull girls in exchange for extra harsh treatment at their hands, plus reputation that will make other girls also degrade MC further, even if only verbally... For the time being, it seems reputation points with the skull girls have no effect.) I also kinda like the idea of the MC thanking the skull girls (preferrably with other girls watching) for their treatment of him, which I think could be done by adding text alone to a few scenes?

Just a suggestion, though. You're the author, you're the one who decides what you'd like to see in the game.

Reactions: Aseratrix

ChorgleCEO

Jun 24, 2020
Are there any other femdom games with fetishes? Just plain bdsm is boring in all other games and there's this one other game but it has ugly giantess orcs

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Aww Thx! :)

I meant "Hard" as a difficulty to survive, not as "violent-animation-hardcore-hard".
I don't want to add too much violence, stabbing and strangling and stuff like that may appeal to you, but other people could get annoyed by stuff like this while fapping.

But it will get "harder". I think the first real playable "game" will be 2.0, which will be released in a week.

I also need to readjust the rent-prices (the price should go up as you play), but that will happen after I am done with reworking the homeless-system.
Patricia? Her dialogue(great for what little is there btw) suggested something like it might go through her or that it used to but I wasn't familiar with this game until recently to know.

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
I can't even begin the game because i get stuck where Ms.flowers is.
Is there a fix or a way to get out?

Dezmant

Sep 10, 2018
I mean, in the current version, when you are attacked by zombies, only one bites the player's neck. The others just stand there. They could try to break their heads with shoes to get to the delicious brains. This would add content for fans of hardcore, which was written above and would not be very noticeable, because the fact that at night in the forest walk zombies, I did not know immediately they are not often found in the game and they are bloody content.
I'm sorry if I don't Express my thoughts correctly, I use a translator.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I already explained, "too much violence" might be very off putting for some.

Last edited:
Reactions: aspi45

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
for zombie game with blood just play a normal game that have it how is resident evil,i dont know why the people want gore in some that is for fap,when new updated?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Not yet, why is everyone so obsessed with that barrier? :D

I am following a plan.

For that barrier, I want to do a 100-level deep battle-thing for that. Just like stardew valley.

Every level an elevator that allows you to escape, and 1 enemy.
Defeating that enemy allows you to go deeper.
Every 5 level a little checkpoint- so you can start from there (with the elevator)
Every 10 level some sort of upgrade,

And the enemies are stronger in deeper levels.

Last level very hard but something very rewarding. Not sure which rewards and which enemies.
Actually I am still in the process of reworking the enemies. Most of the enemies still have blank facial expressions and stuff like that.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
same question here
dude...it's like 2 comments above yours.
Not yet, why is everyone so obsessed with that barrier? :D

I am following a plan.

For that barrier, I want to do a 100-level deep battle-thing for that. Just like stardew valley.

Every level an elevator that allows you to escape, and 1 enemy.
Defeating that enemy allows you to go deeper.
Every 5 level a little checkpoint- so you can start from there (with the elevator)
Every 10 level some sort of upgrade,

And the enemies are stronger in deeper levels.

Last level very hard but something very rewarding. Not sure which rewards and which enemies.
Actually I am still in the process of reworking the enemies. Most of the enemies still have blank facial expressions and stuff like that.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes