• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Gallery is POSSIBLE but still a little challenge. And everything that takes longer than 1 week is a big problem.
Thats why I think I should make some sort of multi-save feature somehow.

Like that you can load the game right before replayable scenes.

Next , I don't like the "next-previous" style of animation reels. I kinda need to ask more players but... it feels less interactive for me.
honestly, just run at an angle. their grabs have a narrow cone of attacks.

DEUS BENEDICTUS

Apr 11, 2020
is there a difference between a male or a female character, just in the screenshots there is a girl with pink hair, but I have not met her anywhere during the game, so I ask smart people)) :unsure: :unsure:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
is there a difference between a male or a female character, just in the screenshots there is a girl with pink hair, but I have not met her anywhere during the game, so I ask smart people)) :unsure: :unsure:
Pink hair? Rey. Do some mission, something about stolen drugs by the sports field.

DEUS BENEDICTUS

Apr 11, 2020
If I recall correctly it doesn't specify. Just that either the skullgirl gang stole them from Rey, or vice-versa.
I just don't quite understand what to do, I just run around on the map nothing happens, I have already done everything that can be done, I took out all the orbs, I met a ray, and after that nothing happens (as if the world just froze

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
I just don't quite understand what to do, I just run around on the map nothing happens, I have already done everything that can be done, I took out all the orbs, I met a ray, and after that nothing happens (as if the world just froze
from what i remember you need to meet up with the skullgirls they will ask you to meet them out later proceed to drug you and then the ray chain starts

Reactions: DEUS BENEDICTUS

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Look here. If skullgirls don't appear, read later messages from Salia Coel.
I might be wrong but from what I remember, to get ray you have to meet the skull girls inside the first floor of the school (dont know how to trigger they were just there), go through their dialogue and they'll tell you to meet them at night next to the football field near their base (the giant wooden structure next to the apartments), you go there go through their dialogues and ray will save you from them. after that you will see ray at the entrance of your apartment in the afternoon or night (dont remember) and she will ask you to help her study which lead to her sex scenes.

ChorgleCEO

Jun 24, 2020
How do you satisfy Ray? after 3 rounds i gave up, she let me go. next time after 5 she wasnt satisfied but said it was a hell of a ride. Im gonna set up a autohotkey if this shit keeps going on

Reactions: Billerboob

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
I got excited for this game that I might finally have a game where I can play as a girl dominated by futa girls... but it looks like the player is the only futa so far. Sad. Would seriously like to see some futa girls... or possibly even an option to turn them all into futas. Now that would be some good stuff.

Reactions: OSaV

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Well I personally like futa so I wouldn't mind and option for them and I will never understand people who are against having options, like that would taint the product or something.
I can understand if someone doesn't want to waste their own development time on something they don't like, but a random person aggressively being against options is just strange to me.

Reactions: OSaV
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes