Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
In Dominant Witches the protagonist is actually a male. There is one character that gives you the option of transformation (the futa witch), though so far it's only temporary and only when with her.

Keep up the great work! You're doing the femdom world a great service.
I will correct that! Any similar omission, mistake, pls report it, I want this to be a public effort :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
In Dominant Witches the protagonist is actually a male. There is one character that gives you the option of transformation (the futa witch), though so far it's only temporary and only when with her.

Keep up the great work! You're doing the femdom world a great service.
Corrected!

Reactions: radcito

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
Has anyone played Confined with Goddesses? It is tagged with femdom, but based on the general praise the game receives, I'd be inclined to think it has no actual femdom.
yes, I played it. It has some light femdom content, but it is definately not focused on it. You also have maledom content. It's one of those game where you have a dig bick and every woman is amazed by it

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Has anyone played Confined with Goddesses? It is tagged with femdom, but based on the general praise the game receives, I'd be inclined to think it has no actual femdom.
It's mostly "I'm a woman and mean to the PC - must be femdom". I don't think it counts (for the most part), but I'm sure someone more experienced with femdom might disagree.

Here's a quick summary; anyone correct me if I'm misremembering:
The redhead has some workout sessions the PC gets caught up and hurt in - but not with malicious or intent to dominate.
The violet-head is the bitchy but secretely subbie step-mom that has a single scenes at the beginning that are probably closest to what is most firmly in the femdom category. But generally it's more about exposing her subbie side than anything else - other than her being mean to you.
Blue is mostly just dismissive, but secretly a pervert - again more on the mean to the PC but not to (sexually) dominate him side of things.
Brown head could probably count in the gentle Momma Domme category, but it's kind of hard to tell. She's generally forward but only really dominates in a few scenes when pushed by the PC either through alcohol or spying on her, after which a spanking session ensues IIRC.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
That's hard to say. In my opinion it's not really but some scenes are somewhat almost there. Very vanilla approach to the femdom is the way I would describe it.
Suspected as much. I hope someone who played it will give me the details so that I can put it in the list, its unlikely I will play it.

"Very vanilla approach to the femdom" - there is such a thing? Good heavens!

700+ likes on a game, its almost guaranteed it has no femdom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I think Ravenleaf said he played it.

And sorry for not writing about games, my HDD crashed and I've spent my weekend on bringing it back to action (and salvaging data).
No problem, you already helped a lot. Plus that is very bad, I feel you. I hope you managed to salvage the data.

Reactions: Mister_M

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
yes, I played it. It has some light femdom content, but it is definately not focused on it. You also have maledom content. It's one of those game where you have a dig bick and every woman is amazed by it
My opinion is then that it does not qualify on the list. But you guys can veto my opinion, if more than 3 people insists its femdom, and gives the category details I will include it nevertheless.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
No problem, you already helped a lot. Plus that is very bad, I feel you. I hope you managed to salvage the data.
Yeah, everything's (mostly) fine though it took some time. Did you get the necessary info on Starless and Discipline?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, everything's (mostly) fine though it took some time. Did you get the necessary info on Starless and Discipline?
Starless is already in the list, Discipline is not yet tho. But I won't update today, so no pressure.

Aug 22, 2020
-Sim GD - Foot Service for Sister
Link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sim-gd-foot-service-for-sister-v0-1-7-netral-gd.62283/
Narrative: poor (only prologue).
Domination: medium (unless fart content is considered hard).
Fetish Focus: wide. All avoidable. Trampling; foot worship; ass/fart sniffing; facesitting; giantess.
Alternate Path: none. All sexual content is femdom.
Orientation: hetero.
Gameplay: you need to raise affection and lust to unlock scenes.
Femdom Focus: dedicated.
Protagonist: male.
Artstyle: animated 3D models.
Game engine: RPGM.
Dev: Netral GD.
Observations: Very raw and currently lacks gameplay, but it has quite a few scenes already and I really like them. You can use built in cheats to skip the grind and unlock content.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2020
-Succubus Crest
Link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-crest-v0-0-4d-dokan.65140/#post-4445504
Narrative: rich.
Domination: medium to hard.
Fetish Focus: not sure. It has foot fetish and pussy worship but I haven't completed the game and didn't see everything yet
Alternate Path: functional maledom and switch routes.
Orientation: hetero.
Gameplay: Rpg. You can raise charm (for femdom), raise stud (for maledom) or keep them in balance for switch route. You complete quests to follow the story and unlock new characters and scenes.
Femdom Focus: dedicated route.
Protagonist: male.
Artstyle: original art.
Game engine: RPGM.
Dev: Dokan.
Observations: The dialogue is voiced. How awesome is that?

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2020
I have played it. It starts like a femdom game but transforms into a harem game with a kind and dominant milf, toxic but submissive step mother, friendly dominant friend and her sister who acts like she hates MC while secretly craving his dick. I would say it's a generic harem game with femdom-ish moments sprinkled in.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes