Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
already nuked...
It doesn't work for me, apparently I'll have to wait
Ho-ho-ho!

EDIT: IT HAS BEEN POINTED OUT that 4 scanners out of 72 on Virustotal consider this file as suspicious, possible Trojan. False detections of Ren'Py games are not an unusual occurrence, but in the end nobody knows for sure. As usual, make up your own mind...

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Changelog:

-Significantly reduced the game size by additional image compression

-New smartphone interface(chats are not active at the moment and will be added in future updates)

-The main story continues, multiply new scenes available after purchasing the communicator(price is lowered to 3k femcredits)

-Expanded Rayne leg shaving scene

-Added new scenes to the high security prison for Lydia

-Added new scenes to the high security prison for Cassidy and Dara

-Added new encounters in the club including scenes with Claire during bar shift, another femboy introduction and random chance to find him at the gloryhole

-You can now find Beth in the club toilet at Friday(watersports content)
Heh, I can’t remember which characters are which. Does this update have much Femdom or is it mostly futa? If it’s all futa then I’ll just wait for the next update as that really aint my thing, Thanks!

Last edited:

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Great game. I liked the diverse body types and the sex scenes are hot. I hope it gets a lot more new content.

Setterbuk1

Sep 21, 2022
Could someone please reupload it
Ho-ho-ho! Pixeldrain

EDIT: IT HAS BEEN POINTED OUT that 4 scanners out of 72 on Virustotal consider this file as suspicious, possible Trojan. False detections of Ren'Py games are not an unusual occurrence, but in the end nobody knows for sure. As usual, make up your own mind...

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Setterbuk1 I pity the fool who genuinely thinks a copyright strike is a solution to anything. ... Although I do have better things to do, so next time somebody else is welcome to have a go. ALSO: while, as mentioned, 4 out of 72 scanners on virustotal find this package suspicious, guess what: the exact same 4 scanners ALSO find the current 0.4.1 version suspicious, so, you know... try not panicking too hard. Or, who knows - panic harder...

Setterbuk1

Sep 21, 2022
Setterbuk1 I pity the fool who genuinely thinks a copyright strike is a solution to anything. ... Although I do have better things to do, so next time somebody else is welcome to have a go. ALSO: while, as mentioned, 4 out of 72 scanners on virustotal find this package suspicious, guess what: the exact same 4 scanners ALSO find the current 0.4.1 version suspicious, so, you know... try not panicking too hard. Or, who knows - panic harder...
Thanks

Reactions: Prospect43

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Just imagining how fucked up suxh a game would be with reversed genders. Juck...

Oh. Uszally, if something sucks with reversed ge nders, its also originally sucking. YMMV...

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
Good update. The ruler of the city is interesting, hopefully there will be scenes with her in the future. Unfortunately, there are still no scenes with Sally, except for the "ashtray scene".

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
When I go to the high security prison I have two choices to choose Lydia or the sisters but in the end it always gives me a bad ending and the game ends and goes back to the main menu, and I have health at 20

what am I doing wrong? so as not to give me a bad ending

"
-Added new scenes to the high security prison for Lydia
-Added new scenes to the high security prison for Cassidy and Dara "

these two scenes give me bad endings is it really supposed to be like that?

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FemCity-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The sissification tag seems quite telling already, but let me ask anyway. Does the mc gets at least any pussy or ass?

I like femdom games, but not when the mc always gets the short end of the stick. It is so hard to find one with the right balance, most games either have none or too extreme. I'm not sure which one this fall into, but I never found femdom game with a sissification tag that I liked.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes