juanides

Oct 5, 2021
FemCity 0.4.1

-Added RU translation.
-Fixed problem Judy shop scene doesn't trigger properly
-Lowered affection required for chastity access permission and increased affection required for Rayne to take you from the police

Win/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
FemCity 0.4.1

-Added RU translation.
-Fixed problem Judy shop scene doesn't trigger properly
-Lowered affection required for chastity access permission and increased affection required for Rayne to take you from the police

Win/Linux: Mega
Mac: Mega
Android: Mega
Patch works good, thanks for sharing :) But I hope these “bad endings” at the prison don’t mean that new content will be over soon.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FemCity-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
FemCity [v0.4.1] [Kiriowo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

smurf199

Apr 18, 2022
Is pegging avoidable?
it's tied to a certain event, but you can only really avoid it if you already know it's coming. no warnings beforehand etc.

basically as long as you keep your thingy in the chastity cage you should be safe i think

liron102

Sep 12, 2023
Is it possible to increase the power? After first week, even after sleeping, it only goes up to 15/20

I got to the point where Jessie is in the gym. But if you go into the shower with it, it always ends up in a hospital because the power drops to 0

cpius

Jan 9, 2023
Is it possible to increase the power? After first week, even after sleeping, it only goes up to 15/20

I got to the point where Jessie is in the gym. But if you go into the shower with it, it always ends up in a hospital because the power drops to 0
For Jessie, you need to practice your "skills" ;).

For the energy level, try and go in the shower a couple of times before going to bed.

liron102

Sep 12, 2023
For Jessie, you need to practice your "skills" ;).

For the energy level, try and go in the shower a couple of times before going to bed.

I found other way.
Need to buy stim and use just before going to the shower. It raise the power.

Reactions: cpius

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but how do you get the high-security ending? I can get into the jail no problem, but I guess my relationship with Rayne is too good because I keep getting sprung. do I have to start all over? because that would suuuuuck.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes