Ren'Py - FemCity [v0.5.0] [Kiriowo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

swiver

Five stars for being what it is looking the way it does. Biggest pos. is the beautiful mistress. She is probably the best looking model in this type of graphic-art I have played.

Pos: the action with mistress is full of sadism and fetishism.

Pos: the seduction/service progression.

Pos: Right amount of grind.

Pos/neg?: Relationships are really smoothe, integrated in the universe, nothing too out of sync to break the experience. BUT if female/feminine is superior the sissification could use better explaining. Like is it humilliating or is it the proper way to be? Or is slutty different?

Neg/Pos: The point-click is better looking than a map/tab look but can be annoying, especially when you have to cross 2/3 steps to get where you re going. It is an-unsexy grind.

Neg: biggest is Rayne s burpy-jock character. Like not saying make her fem-princess but I can almost smell her peanut-beer breath. (I d more eagerly swallow the rest if this was fixed). Would rather she were a confident-subtle type instead of being loud, like should be more assassin than soldier. Love the bat-prospect though and I do not mean she should be any less brutal...

Neg: There is a bit too much Futa/Dick which is worse given how they look - see the next neg. It is also logically out of sync with the whole men-are-shit thing (unless it is like they are innately non-male or idk?)

Neg: Too many ugly "Johns" etc. So much, in fact that most non-Rayne scenes are for me kind of just grind to get more of her. For example it does ruin the bimboficated sissy how unattractive he/she is, would have been more interested in the storyline otherwise (I havent played thru last update so maybe it s better now, the hospital as I recall had a more attractive model).

Hope it keeps going!

Edit: oh and great that it s been compressed!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

slaveatif

Excellent game with less content. I am eagerly waiting for the next episodes . Renders are beautiful, game flow is excellent. I love all the lovely girls in this game. I love to live in this beautiful society.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

vahaaja

Not a whole lot of content yet and a bit of a clunky start but if you're into femdom and futa this is definitely worth checking out.

Awesome renders and the beginnings of an interesting story. Also, there's some ball worship! Can't go wrong with that.

Might be a 5 star game in the future if the dev keeps it up but gotta go with 4 for now.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bootylicious

This game is the same quality as Star Periphery. Great content, high quality scenes, and great story/characters. I think I like the setting a lot better but updates have been a bit slow lately. Cant wait for the next update >_<
  5. 5.00 star(s)

cpius

Very very beautiful

The mechanics in the game are a bit convoluted. It would probably make sense to explain them better. Anyway, that doesn't matter when the script and visuals are as great as this. Can't wait for next updates :).
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v0.3.1]
    Nice concept and solid gameplay.
    Not a fan of waiting for a circle button to fill to progress h-scenes though.

-Story, Originality
    There is a femdom country and men want to have war with it. And there are futas, lol.
    Women dislike men and their PPs, but install PPs to themselves... (Dude what?)

-Renders
    Good 3D models.

-Sound
    Music, sounds, h-sounds. All the basic sounds you need.

-Playability
    Finished all content in 2 hours.

-Performance
    Runs like an average Ren'Py game.

-Bugs
    Didn't see any.

-Animations
    Changing images and videos.
    And I dislike the need to wait to progress h-animation.

-Voice Acting
    No voices.

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    Good ammount of h-scenes, but it lacks a message "You finished current content".
    It took me time to find this message in a menu (I am not dumb :mad: )...

I'll be waiting for updates.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Jumanjipr

Very good game. Graphics are very good, gameplay very smooth and good content, Waiting for more updates. Will recommend to femdom and fetish players. There's good feet content and many fetishes that makes this a good game.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

cumsumnida

This genre blend isn't my kind of thing, but the renders and UI and presentation looks great.

The story starts off with blocks and blocks of texts for 3 screens to set up the premise and basically throws the MC into a femdom dystopia city. The MC is a tiny femboy dude because he gets thrown around by women and fucked by their big futa dicks.

The progress is dependent on grinding, earning credits as well as affection with certain characters to advance the narrative.

It works fine enough, with an energy bar and weekly 'rent' to manage. However, it's a little grindy and either needs more content or something else (cutting down the credits or affection needed) to make it feel less repetitive.

Animations are solid too.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

MoonlitBrothel

Love the game. The renders are very high quality and hot. I consider this game the benchmark for visual novels, if I ever make a vn I'm stealing all of it, except the grinding. Keep up the good work!.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Ptah

The renders may be good, but the ratio of grinding/scenes is INSANE. Also, the map travelling is really annoying, half of the scenarios you walk across there's nothing to do. They may, in the future, but If I was the dev, I wouldn't add this useless screens, or will add some direct travel button.
    If the game improves in the future I will raise the review points.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Buddawg

Might be good in a couple of years, when it has enough content to not qualify as a proof of concept.
    It does NOT have enough content for even being a 0.1 first pre alpha release. But this is a 0.2. Second release... and have an astounding lack of content.
    But already has game mechanics that does nothing but steal your real life time. And it takes a LOT of time. If this is the game, it will be grindy as FUCK, and time consuming (having to look at the same animation over and over and over and over, as a bar slowly fills up, costing you vast amounts of time every time, several times a day, for absolutely no reason)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

downdown2

I can't wait for more updates. What little is out there is great. I think that the author/creator loves this project and pours his attention into it. You can feel it in the little details such as the mc being forced to wear a hookers outfit with a little slutty purse.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

idraigir

(played v0.1)

This is amazing! There's not too much content yet, but still - it looks amazing already. It reminds me a lot of Femdon City M.A.N.T.I.S. only it is much more accessable and soo much more beautiful! I'm excited to see more content for this:)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

docdom

Really well made game with good renders and some animations. Not much content yet but it was a good first taste of the game. Looking forward to what else is in store for the game since I'm very impressed so far.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Ivarson

a very interesting game. I really like the whole atmosphere in the cyberpunk style. The story is very interesting and I really like the main male character. it's nice to see how he suffers and is used ;-)
  16. 2.00 star(s)

MonWeek

For a game that bills itself as being cyberpunk femdom, it sure does seem to love its dull, military opening. Only play this if you want to wade through an excess of OORAH timewasting before you get to what is allegedly the point of the game.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2191783

Top notch quality, extremely well done and a cyberpunk setting that is surprisingly immersive. The characters are hot and relatable, story, and action/sex scenes really pull you in and get you very invested.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

vincanity

Great start! Very much like Darktoz, so it is great to see another creator making similar content. Looking forward to seeing what spins you put on your work to make it unique and different from similar content like Femdom City and The Asylum.

Also, as a foot fetish fan, I DEFINITELY hope to see more foot fetish content in the game moving forward as well.