• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
1700912677268.png
I think I used the download from gofile, but I am not sure. I had the game runnning already, saw by change a post in the thread about this, and ran a specific scan by the antivirus (Avira), and got this message. Deleted the file, just to be on the safe side.
It is a generic trojan dropper warning, so, I guess if the game did online updates sometime it can confuse the antivirus, however, as far as I know this game does not do any online updating, so it seems nonteheless suspicious.

P.S. In case you wonder, the mods told me to report the potential problem in this way, so don't complain about me posting this in the thread :)

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone tell me what am I missing? These are the only ones I need. I think it's the bloomers one and the standing doggy, but I keep repeating them and they just won't unlock.
P.S. Sorry for image dumping
1.png 2.png

Hans Schmidt

May 30, 2023
to get the students included , to get the ending 3

first finish the game (make her slave.).

second after finishing press the think button like 30 times or more.

after that this mf will remember a scene where students affected by the device too so he trys it again...

you might be able to activate the studenst route right after the gym dance scene (first time she wears small pink and dances at the gym front of the students.).

but most importantly dont loose time with this game.
Thanks for the tips, homie

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes