Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
hmm i'm stuck at blank screen after use this save, anyone can help?
Try deleting that save file, load the game up, then copy the save file to the dir, try to continue in the game whilest its active? of course it's a temp fix but you can move the save in and out of the folder to start the game with data. Continue a save and just rename the downloaded save backup and save a new file yourself using the data provided. Gallery unfortunately only opens up as you pogress through scenes. Unless there's a working full save somewhere.

I'm going with a guess and you need polis2_sf.sav maybe even v8_context_snapshot.bin snapshot_blob.bin and possibly all the other misc game folder files with the original save. It only has continue though and only few CG as I didn't play it just glitched the save to work from someone elses save. might need the patch though too. Just pick the continue last save at the bottom and go through all the scenes maybe then will show up in gallery.

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I've been doing the kiss > grope > check for like 5 mins now and I don't think this will ever work
Well kissing and groping in real life never works either unless shes really into you. This teacher looks like she hates the guy who looks like a hobbit had a baby with a goblin

• Haha
Reactions: Hans Schmidt

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
I'm at the point where I can pick an ending, but I haven't seen any loli content so far. Is there a bit in the endings or something?

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
After i use save files, it went black screen since then even when i delete and re download...

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
So, why there is also second folder with some file in the Workuploads claims that it is a game about Japanese geography but tries to create background process?

Pong11

May 23, 2018
I downloaded the game and use virustotal to check, and the problem came from the file in the another folder.
In the zip, there're 2 seperate folders, "女教師・洗脳調教" which is this game and "市ゲーム" which translated to City Game. I use the site to check both .exe files.

The one in the correct folder is safe ( )
But the one in the 市ゲーム is not safe
( )

I'm not sure why it's included here, since it's not connect to the game at all, so if possible, could the OP remove this file and upload again?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes