EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1695834056162.png

Overview:
This is a command selection type (simulation-style) adventure game. The theme is "brainwashing," but you cannot immediately control the other person as you wish. It is a game where you slowly alter common sense and enjoy the process of gradually conquering the target. It is not a branching story, but a command-based game, so I think you can enjoy the feeling of corrupting the other person more on your own.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-27
Release Date: 2022-10-14
Original Title: 巨乳硬派女教師・洗脳調教~セクハラ中年体育教師の卑劣な罠~
Developer: RIPPOUGANI
Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Breast Milk Caster: The Declaration of Utter Subjugation and Humiliation
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch:

Extras: Walkthrough

Screenshot 2023-09-27 120008.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-27 120021.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-27 120030.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-27 121425.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-27 121516.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Tyrano games are now supported by my tool. c:
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Consider supporting me if you enjoy the quality of the MTL.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:

Reactions: Zoner

Pseudohero

Apr 6, 2020
Game stuck in a loop past event with principal, even with patch applied.
Deleting game folder and reinstalling the game leaves the game unable to launch.

Pseudohero

Apr 6, 2020
Cant provide the save data anymore. Data was deleted along with the rest off the game folder to reinstall the game.
Game only worked again when I moved all the game content to a folder without a name with japanese characters in path.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Seriously? Who put the DILF tag on this? Just because there's a Fat, Balding, Ugly man in the game, people assume that there should be a DILF tag. Google the meaning of DILF people. Seriously.
I just follow the tag description.

1695838038404.png

Cant provide the save data anymore. Data was deleted along with the rest off the game folder to reinstall the game.
Game only worked again when I moved all the game content to a folder without a name with japanese characters in path.
If you run into the issue again just send the save over and I'll take a look.

Khazmo

Apr 21, 2018
I just follow the tag description.

View attachment 2961441

If you run into the issue again just send the save over and I'll take a look.
Well, in that case, I guess you're forgiven. F95 staff is to blame in this case, as they should know better:

An acronym for "Dad I'd Like to F***". A dilf is any man (typically between the ages of 30-50) who is incredibly attractive and has kids. They are usually really cut, from activities such as pushing strollers, giving piggyback rides, and intense trips to the local park or Disney World. They also have a killer smile and sense of childlike joy, because they play with their kids all the time. Unfortunately, getting with them is hard, as they are typically very faithful to their wife (see MILF).

Female looks like a MILF. But, guy is definitely NOT a DILF. Another misconception is that the 'D' in DILF stands for 'Dude' and not 'Daddy.'

Jan 7, 2022
I think I'm stuck. I'm able to have the teacher drink urine but after that nothing happens no matter what I do.
How to progress after that?
Anyone has any walkthrough or save file?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Don't know what to do after the option to R her I keep getting told that she gets horny and I can make her blowjob.

edit just solved that with nipple but now no idea what to do

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes