Recommending Female domination Games

Halalidin

Jul 31, 2020
Fact of the matter is we are rather short lived existences in the scope of the human race, really our goal is propagation. Mature, select a mate, reproduce, then raise your young before you die; that's what your purpose in life really boils down to. Pair bonding is a means to that ends, so if you're effectively saying "a relationship isn't just about sex," then what the hell is the point of it? If not reproduction then why be in a relationship with a male? Looks like you selected a mate but you seem to be struggling with step 3...
This is 3 years old and you might has well have changed your mind on the topic, but your reply kinda rubbed me wrong and I felt like replying to it, the key factor is: We're not just another ape fucking, eating, shitting and finally dying. We're human, we can think, we go beyond our primal instincts, which include reproduction and propagation of our genetic line forward in the next generation.

One of the dearest and cutest couple I have met in my life are a couple of elders (now hehe), both emmigrants, who ended up meeting in Canada form emigrating there. They're retired now and, at least until covid, had a fantastic real estate business with a nice house in a very popular beach city in the Husband's homeland.

Long story short, they're in their 70s, soon 80s, now and they never had any children. They're the rare couples that really endure to the end without abuse (sadly not unfound in older relationships). They are happy, they live the life of their dreams, travelling the world and meeting countless friendly faces including my family. No children needed.

How? We're human. Why be in a relationship with a male as you say if you won't reproduce with him? Because when it comes to most healthy relationships, you aren't there for a baby really, but for the person, you let that person into your life unlike you would with anyone else. Babies are optional.

Look at vegans, defying yet another primal drive to eat meat. How they do it?

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
Does anyone know if this list ever gets updated with new updates to the games and adding any new Femdom games??

ShaggyBye

Oct 18, 2023
I'm looking for a game where a mother dominates her son:
slave, rape, yandere, urine drinking
I'm looking forward to any suggestions on this topic: Mom Femdom

dfxffxdfxdfxdfdxfd

Nov 14, 2023

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
The crybaby is back when he himself censors negative feedback on the thread of his game and calls it "hating".

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Termine - A work of art of a game; woman tormenting her victim in headscissors, facesitting, etc
https://f95zone.to/threads/termine-v1-3-1-starvy.173782/

Assassingirl - A sexy assassin dressed as a schoolgirl fights her way through bad guys, with kicks, scissors, facesitting, and she has a gun. Models are fairly detailed. Only 1.03 now but after looking at 1.01, it should develop well. The instructions, for the 1.01 version you can download are not complete. I've figured out when they're in a hold, press up to progress, also while they're in a hold, press : to control the camera.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Most of the femdom games here isn't very realistic.
You can't just say this and not explain further :geek:
What did you play? What seemed non-realistic?

Because if you play a hentai-style game, where the monster girl captures you and dominates you, then I agree. It's not realistic, and it's not supposed to be! :p

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
No I mean the way it happens in real life.
I guess that's why they are games. While there's stuff I can do (and actually do) as a sub IRL, there are scenarios I wouldn't be willing to try (for the sake of health, lack of time, etc.) or can't due to their sheer impossibility, but I can have fun with them - in a way - within a game. That's why most of these games exist I believe, to let us have a taste of our sometimes impossible dreams, not so different from games in other genres (playing as a warlock in Baldur's Gate 3 or cutting people's heads with a katana in Cyberpunk 2077 is also not realistic, but serves a similar purpose of making us "live out" some of our fantasies, exist in a different world, maybe forget about our own for a while; even more so some MMO games work this way I think). Of course, not everyone approaches the games from the same pov, plus there are more realistic games there as well: Nothing is Forever, Shot in the Dark, and Asmodeus's own Neuvau are good examples.

BTW this thread is mostly inactive for quite some time, and out femdom games related talks (among other things) continue here.

yilinshe

Jun 10, 2020
I think female domination needs to meet two key points
1: Women must have a sadistic desire or mentality, either because they simply want to torture men, or because they are superior and look down on men. Someone said before that if a woman wants to forcefully lick a man's semen or drink his urine, the problem is that the woman does not have a sadistic mentality.
2: The plot must have women occupying a dominant position and women dominating men. Men can be playful or obsessive.
In addition, I personally don’t like games that can be reversed. If I want to play reversal, why don’t I play a male dominance game? But I really like the resistance that you can resist but in the end you are defeated and recaptured and dominated by women no matter what.

May 25, 2022
I think female domination needs to meet two key points
1: Women must have a sadistic desire or mentality, either because they simply want to torture men, or because they are superior and look down on men. Someone said before that if a woman wants to forcefully lick a man's semen or drink his urine, the problem is that the woman does not have a sadistic mentality.
2: The plot must have women occupying a dominant position and women dominating men. Men can be playful or obsessive.
In addition, I personally don’t like games that can be reversed. If I want to play reversal, why don’t I play a male dominance game? But I really like the resistance that you can resist but in the end you are defeated and recaptured and dominated by women no matter what.
I would add that the sadistic desire could be replaced by a desire to take full control over their partners. Not necessarily needing to enjoy causing pain/degradation, more of wanting to be on the receiving end of a subservient loyal person. And making the decisions.