Recommending Female domination Games

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I think female domination needs to meet two key points
1: Women must have a sadistic desire or mentality, either because they simply want to torture men, or because they are superior and look down on men. Someone said before that if a woman wants to forcefully lick a man's semen or drink his urine, the problem is that the woman does not have a sadistic mentality.
2: The plot must have women occupying a dominant position and women dominating men. Men can be playful or obsessive.
In addition, I personally don’t like games that can be reversed. If I want to play reversal, why don’t I play a male dominance game? But I really like the resistance that you can resist but in the end you are defeated and recaptured and dominated by women no matter what.
I think female domination can be showcased by selfishness and control more than by an actual desire of domination.

In games and fetishist representations, you often end up in that caricature of "dominant" personalities, but it feels just like what it is: an extreme to illustrate a trait.

In real life, you can be dominant because:

1/ You think your partner needs to be controlled (for you or for themselves)
2/ You want to improve your own life

In both cases, it's not really about looking down on the other, and even if it doesn't need to be consensual, it can be. And that feels much more powerful to me, when there is an actual reasoning behind it, with the domination itself being an end to a mean.

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
I think female domination can be showcased by selfishness and control more than by an actual desire of domination.

In games and fetishist representations, you often end up in that caricature of "dominant" personalities, but it feels just what it is: an extreme to illustrate a trait.

In real life, you can be dominant because:

1/ You think your partner needs to be controlled (for you or for themselves)
2/ You want to improve your own life

In both cases, it's not really about looking down on the other, and even if it doesn't need to be consensual, it can be. And that feels much more powerful to me, when there is an actual reasoning behind it, with the domination itself being an end to a mean.
The expert themselves! Great to see you on this thread :)

You should come by Femdom Finder 2.0 sometime, your game was one of the most voted best femdom games this year!

• Wow
Reactions: FemdomWifeGame
May 25, 2022
are there any recs for games like tower of trample? like fighting + femdom?
Best match: Under The Witch

not exactly femdom, (no sex scenes) but try She will Punish Them if you haven't already
(has femdom and lezdom sex scenes) Sex Chess
also (some femdom and lezdom scenes) Carnal Instinct.

Hope you enjoy, let me know if any of them were fun for you, unfortunately I have not seen anything else like tower of trample but these are still good for what they are :)

Last edited: