• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Female domination Games

AdolfXX

Aug 13, 2020

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
My current lists of games I'm waiting for updates.
In general I like femdom games, preferred non-consensual and in the best case with forced piss feeding.
Not all games listed here are femdom.
Finished and games abandoned without hope are not listed.
More or less ordered, with the ones I'm waiting for the most on top.

The Renaissance : good
Nothing is forever: good
Femdom U Zero: good
Gynocracy: good
Femdom University: nothing new
Vicious Circle Remake: good
Android Life: good
Karlsons Gambit: good
Throne of Blood: okay
Escape from Misantria: okay
Censored Sight: nothing new
Summer of shame: okay

Summer Scent: nothing new for femdom
Corporate Culture: good story, but no femdom content (so far)
Boring Days: little progress
Blossom of Pleasure: okay
Slave U: okay
Empress Game: little progress
Femdom Fiends: little progress
How to fix the future: nothing new for femdom
A new life in Submission: okay
Town of Femdom: nothing new
The big score: okay
Prison 2: nothing new
Life in Santa County: okay
Maple Hills College: poor alpha version
Domina: okay
Big City Pleasures: nothing new on femdom path
Summer Time Saga: nothing new on femdom path
Under the Witch: little progress
Giantess Spa: okay
My best deal: nothing new on femdom path
Being a DIK: not much femdom content
Femdom Wife Game: focus on cuckold not my personal preference.
Secretary: story path became too gay

Finished games or officially abandoned games. The list rather contains only games that dropped recently out of the list above and does not include all old games liked.
Estate Dominate: Only Wallpaper
Moving Down: finished
Domina School: nothing new
Femdom Lockdown: On hold
Escalation:
To their every Whim:

Neuvau: abandoned
Harshville: nothing new
Confined with Goddesses: finished
Milfy City: abandoned
The ascendants: on hold
Treacherous Desire: finished
Treacherous Desire Successor: not about to be started
DAST: nothing new
Second Class: finished

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
My current lists of games I'm waiting for updates:
(Not all are femdom, finished and games abbandoned without hope are not listed, more ore less ordered)

Domina School: nothing new
Estate Dominate: Only Wallpaper
Karlsons Gambit: okay
Femdom Lockdown: On hold
Corporate Culture: nothing new
Vicious Circle: okay
Femdom University: okay
Android Life: okay
Treacherous Desire Successor: start unclear
Femdom Fiends: okay
The ascendents: on hold
Life in Santa County: delay
DAST: nothing new for the femdom path
Milfy City: nothing new
Harshville: nothing new
Sunny Coast Collage 2: waiting for announcement
Prison 2: okay
Second Class: okay
Slave High: okay
Town of Femdom: okay
Big City Pleasures: nothing new on femdom path
Summer Scent: okay
The big score: okay
Summer of shame: okay
Domina: okay
Summer Time Saga: nothing new on femdom path
Heavy Five: nothing new
Under the Witch: nothing new
Giantess Spa: okay
My best deal: nothing new on femdom path
Being a DIK: not much femdom content
Secretary: story path became too gay
Summertime saga and Milfy city had femdom paths?

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
why cant someone make a SHODAN femdom game ? icwant to learn how to code juat to make one just a rpgm game with 2 distinct oaths either slowly submiting to a evil shidan esque ai giving her more strength ai in the box type situation or you work againat her

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Reactions: Aseratrix

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Last edited:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Now this sounds exciting indeed!

Maple Hills College Announcement
Maple Hills College is an upcoming game from the Dekarous team, the developers of Domina and Sunny Coast College. MHC is a dating/life simulator focusing heavily on roleplaying features and player choice, based on a modern college setting.
The faceless main character is a newly arrived student at the Psychology College of Maple Hills, a beautiful fall woodland with the jewel of the valley that is the college centered in the middle. You may choose either sex for the main character at the start of the game, which will limit or expand approprietly the interactions you can have with the game's NPCs during their storylines. The first expansion of the game will also feature gender switching mechanics and transgenderism and/or sissyfication, which is already planned for down the line. A full MBTI test is also presented during your character creation, which will calculate your character's personality traits, a key to the way your unique character may talk, react or interact with all the game's NPCs and the situations they will be faced with. The game will feature a main questline, based around the college's mysterious serial killer and the terror he/she has unleashed upon the grounds. The game will also feature a random encounter system that will have you meet random college students during your class, dining, library, wandering, cinema or even gym sessions, all with their own unique personalities, questlines and dating/friending/antagonizing potential. Great focus has been given to this sandbox potential of the game, the ability to do, say or act almost anything in the game, with its appropriate (often catastrophic) consequences, either to yourself, the world around you or both. The game will already release with a big amount of college students to interact with, with more being added in every update or expansion along with new features and questlines that are already planned from the start, in a "DLC" like manner. The game's update policy will be expansion updates that take longer to complete but offer expansive amounts of content, focusing on either completely new ways to play or ample new questlines like new school clubs to join. Bugfix updates may come inbetween of course.
The game's focus will of course be female domination. The majority of the female students you'll meet along your quarter will be touching every corner of female dominance, like physical, emotional, soft, sadistic, bratty, mommydom etc, all depending on the girl's personality, MBTI type and traits. Your own personality, MBTI type and character traits will also affect how much the person likes or dislikes you, wants to hang out with you or wants to antagonize and sabotage you. As a female MC, you may still enjoy female domination as a submissive (notice: not all students will be open to having homosexual relationships with you, just like not all students will be open to having heterosexual relationships with you!) or a dominant towards your male or female peers. The game will also include dominant and switch content for all MCs, but will not be the focus.
Extreme content will also be very present in MHC. Optional as always, you will be asked if you want the content to appear in your game during your character creation. Students that feature extreme content in their storyines will appear with a special sign next to their dialogue name, depending on exactly what fetishes they'll include. In a lot of cases, the MC will additionally be able to kickstart some extreme content by themselves through dialogue options or actions even to NPCs that didn't originally feature extreme content, if they so wish.
The game was originally started in Visual Novel Maker but was later scrapped because of engine problems that apperantly weren't being fixed by the application's developers. It has been built again from the ground up in RPG Maker MV, just like Domina and SCC; however don't expect to find walking sprites and pixel maps. The game will feature artistically drawn maps and backgrounds for every scenario, including the world map, by our own Shakie <3.
Release date is yet to be decided, but is planned for a 2021 release. More information and game features will be revealed as we're getting closer to release. This is going to be the new long-term game of the Dekarous team, as we're getting closer to Domina's conclusion. If you've liked our content so far, you'll be sure to love this new project of ours!
P.S. Domina 8.0 is already under development and coming along nicely. Keep an eye out for the first batch of teasers coming in soon!

Reactions: fanboi

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I definitely appreciate a story-driven game without all the battle mechanics.
I'm still not sure about the game mechanics. May be good, may be bad. I just hope it is not like Domina, where you can decide what is happening to you. Hence, I'm not sure of the fetish indicator.
Mia (Footjob/Pegging): "Hi, new guy, my name is Mia. Do you like to join my study group?"
The way I imagine this feels like a spoiler. Also, I do not like the character creation which limits your options for no reasons. (The additional fetish filter by selection at the beginning, that I can understand.)
Hopefully there are not too many combinations, so that you do not have to restart the game dozens of times with a new trait combination to find out every story line.

Anyways, of course I still expect this to become a nice game, since I expect some extreme fetish content.
From what I understand, there will be independent storylines continuously added in this open world. Hopefully, each story line has enough depth on its own and offers a more or less "normal" start.

Last edited: