BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
New in this build:
  • Imp dude sound fx added to scene content
  • Imp dude has a grapple scene trigger and animation hooked up
  • Goblins now have animations for their grapple scene
  • Redtree is roughed in!
  • The main vendors in Redtree are hanging out in town with a chest for their inventories next to them for easy testing purposes
  • Added a player test house (location in the screenshot) with external save location. Dropped items on the overworld but within hedge circle surrounding the house should save and load. This needs a lot of polish and I'll most likely need to add a visual effect so the player can see the outline of the save area. Probably something similar to Fallou4 how they show the edge of the buildable settlement areas.
  • Fast travel carriages between Redtree and Swamp Town
  • Critters! Sheep, chickens, and pigs will spawn and slide around in some of the fields (they don't have animations yet though!)
  • Fixed a handful of bugs (and probably created some more) Feel free to drop me a message if you run into any that are particularly annoying!
I'm going to be traveling for the next few weeks and I'm not totally sure what my internet access is going to look like. But I'll have my notebook with me and be chugging along whenever I can steal a free moment!
Basically no new content.

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
Is Anyone Contact With The Dev?If Yes Can They Ask If It Ever Be Updated On This Site Or Not,So That People Can Stop Waiting For This Game Here.:HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: laugh

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Is Anyone Contact With The Dev?If Yes Can They Ask If It Ever Be Updated On This Site Or Not,So That People Can Stop Waiting For This Game Here.:HideThePain:
You want to know if the developer will upload the latest build on a pirate website? He's never uploaded a build here nor do I believe he has returned since his last post. You seem to be very eager for the latest update but if no one's shared it here then you have to wait like the rest of us, just follow the thread and forget about it until someone posts an update. If it's any consolation you're only really missing out on the frog guys animations, as far as I'm aware that's the only sexual content that's new compared to 1.14.8.

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
I genuinely laughed out loud reading Kunkunmans comments. I really hope no one posts an update here, shit is too funny

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
On Kemono it says:

Ok so what is in this build?!?
  • Frog dudes! They have almost all of their base animations and functionality plus a couple of scenes.
  • All of the new fancy Unreal 5 stuff! This uses the new mapping system, data layers to control interiors, fancy dynamic lighting with lumen, and the new nanite system that should allow me to push more geometry in the scene.
  • A revamped save system. Items dropped in interior spaces should save and load. Containers should also save + load their inventories. (Exterior spaces are going to need a different system that I still need to write)
  • New weapon animations for 1st person 1 handed and 2 handed axe swings.
  • NPC spawn points have been updated to support saving and loading NPC attributes better as well as support time of day based schedules.
  • There is a very basic version of lockpicking implemented right now too! It's all gray boxed placeholder artwork but it should work. If you've played Skyrim you should be able to figure it out even with the placeholder art. To get to it walk up to a locked door, go into crouch/sneak mode (ctrl by default) and interact with the locked door.
  • And probably a whole bunch of other stuff that I'm forgetting!
Sounds like a feature creep.

Lockpicking?
Dunno if that is a thing to implement when the game is still at such an Alpha-like state.

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
Lockpicking?
Dunno if that is a thing to implement when the game is still at such an Alpha-like state.
As a dev myself, I can tell you it's so nice to focus on something new, unrelated and bite-sized. Of course such features are unimportant to this game, but it can invigorate your passion, to continue the project. At least thats how it is for me and my projects. Burnout is a bitch. Pitfalls of being a solo dev.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Sounds like a feature creep.

Lockpicking?
I think that's something the dev planned to have from the start, the game started out as a mod for skyrim after all, so it's not too surprising that he would also include a similar lockpicking system. It's probably not the last similar mechanic we'll see either.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i hope oneday the dev returns theres really not many games like this and be nice to see it all done
would be cool if had a pregnancy mechanic

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
How important is Dev's return if the game is not updated here?
Well, from most "important" to least "important" I would say it goes something like:

Game updates
Updates/pictures hidden behind a paywall <--We are currently here
Public updates
Stupid joke posts meant to farm likes
Literal shit
Begging for links

That last part isn't directed at you, it's just aggravating to me to see a thread update notification and all it turns out to be is someone yet again asking for a link. Right now the game isn't as popular so it doesn't have many supporters which means there's less of a chance of someone sharing.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Feign-1.15.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Orlandogt
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes