• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

evilblade

Aug 11, 2022
Another question though.
Is there a way to adjust a mouse sensitivity? I don't see it anywhere in the options and my mouse speed is VERY high for my taste..

Last edited:

RamseZ76

Apr 24, 2022
I like the idea of the game as well as the general direction its headed. But, i gotta say, its way to buggy to play for me. Vendors glitching out every time, saving and loading doesnt work properly (losing appearance, falling thorough the map, losing items). Before adding anything else like mentioned some pages before, I would work aroind those things first, the essentials. Make it stable for everyone then work ur way up the content and stuff.

Will wait for a few updates before i try again. Good luck though for development

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Is it still actively developed?
well the dev seems to be working on new aereas/new enemies on his patreon......now it took us a whole ass year just to get a bug fixes update, who knows how long hes going to drop a new one with actual content in it.

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
i have a bug : when I load the save, the character is the default male (and i have to respwan)
EDIT:
ok. i have to strip to fix that.
another bug: quest log not recorded; after a trade, the menu does not work anymore (need quit and restart); there is xp levelling but when died or save game loaded, level restart to 0 or 1. no animation during random encounter (rest in barn)

Question :
where is the cave Xandia is talking about?

Last edited:

Hildazard

Dec 14, 2021
Id like to see in the future:
Ability to use lust potion on enemies - similar to goblin girl enemy.
Option to work as a prostitute, i know thats big, but maybe have sex with npc once a day for a small amount of money to balance it out.

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
^ Better male penis and body and face choices.
^ Clothes fitting whatever you set the body sliders to and not clipping once you go slightly over extremely thin.
^ Arms, posture and animations adjusting to the body sliders, right now yours limbs just disappear in your body if you go full muscle&fat.

• Angry
Reactions: FluffyDaemon

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
honestly the dev not being here is both good and bad.

-good because if they were here any potential attempts to crack the game for cheats or, if someone was so inclined, update this thread with the latest version of the game would stop thus the thread would become another arm of the dev (based on what ive seen). also some devs take the onslaught of anonymous criticism a bit too personally or at least more so than if they werent involved in the thread

-bad because we dont have a direct line to the dev to talk about bugs, issues, and concerns being this "endless" stream of technically bug testers for the game. if they engage with the thread the opinons and suggestions on it will hold more value as well. there's also the possibility that should the dev be fairly consistent with their work we'd get a more concrete update release times.

kalodos

Nov 25, 2018
So far it looks really promising but I'm not sure how long it would take for it to be completed, it's not abandoned but the dev is working very slowly

Reactions: gigalitor
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes