MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018
My color inside the game is orange, anybody else have that problem? Like everything is sepia with high contrast.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
what is the content of that game ? female MC available ? prostitution ? some quests ?

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
what is the content of that game ? female MC available ? prostitution ? some quests ?
I played game like few years ago. There should be female and male MC. When i played game content wasn't much few quest and few enemies, animations wasn't bad though for that time .

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmm mention inspire by those 3 game huh. u dev sure have huge ambition but how long it will last and I will wait it see rising

AAkula

Sep 10, 2017
The world design is interesting, over all, not a bad visual setup I suppose....OH WAIT, its night time, and the world might as well not exist. Turn Window Mode, and alt tab out of the game till it turns day time next so I can see and continue to explore.

mutayyeb

Jun 4, 2020
Hi can somebody tell me are there any male enemies like bandit , male imps frog man , male oxes etc the enemies in the previous update because I cannot seem to find then in the latest update 0.15.0.2 if there are locations for them can someone kindly specify then we're they are on the latest map .I shell be very greatful for your response

Reactions: gigalitor

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
hmmmm the game have now no quests ? Or i i dont find the right npc i looked the whole world nothing to do only testing the sexscenes

Reactions: Spenser4

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
I could only find Frogs, small red demon, 1 female and 1 male succubus?

I forgot the combination to activate the cheat menu to let you run fast.
The way game is now is absolutely unbearable to traverse.

5hh5h.png

slaen

Nov 5, 2017
Oh hey. Thanks everybody for checking out the game!

One small note to keep in mind: this is one of the first builds after I switched engines from Unreal 4 to Unreal 5. There's a lot of stuff that I'm still in the process of porting over - like the town of Redtree is super bare bones in this build because I only just brought the buildings over. So yeah, just you're playing a very WIP build of the game currently so try to adjust expectations.

And feel free to drop me a line over on the Patreon at any time. I'm much more active there and try to respond to messages and comments (sometimes it takes me a little while but I try to catch all of them). I also try to keep most of the progress update posts public, unless there's NSFW content then I have to make it supporter only. That way people can see the state of the project and decide if it's at a stage that they want to support or not.

And thanks Spillthebeans! If I were a studio with funding and all that fancy stuff I'd totally ask if you wanted to be a community manager or something.

My color inside the game is orange, anybody else have that problem? Like everything is sepia with high contrast.
I've been trying to track this down I thought I had it fixed but maybe I missed something. If you don't mind me asking - did you change anything in the options menu? If it's the same bug I'm thinking of then setting the Effects quality to something higher might fix it. But let me know because this bug makes the game look like butt and I'm not sure how to replicate it on my end.

Male, female, whatever you want for a MC. The player can mix and match anatomy pieces if they want or have none at all. The scene selection is dynamic based upon the parts the player has.

Prostitution - Not in this build. For the player it's on the to do list eventually. For NPCs once I hook up the dialogue triggers again there will be characters in the tavern that will share their company with the player.

Quests - Not in this build. Quests I pulled out when I made the engine jump to Unreal 5 and also revamped the quest system. I need to port the quests over to the new system. Prostitution -

I cannot find anything in this new build. I remember playing earlier builds where there were things to fuck, and now there's nothing.
Are any NPCs spawning? Like human NPCs in town? or inside buildings? or literally no NPCs in the world at all?
The spawn rates for creature NPCs outside of town are really low in this build and I'll bump those up and also be adding more spawn points in the next build.

The world design is interesting, over all, not a bad visual setup I suppose....OH WAIT, its night time, and the world might as well not exist. Turn Window Mode, and alt tab out of the game till it turns day time next so I can see and continue to explore.
I'm still figuring out the new lighting systems in Unreal 5 and how to best balance those. There's enough new features in the switch from UE4 that I haven't had any time to mess with this stuff yet.

But there is hope! pressing 'T' will bring up a wait menu and the player can then adjust time. Or there's beds in the taverns for rent that will also let the player rest, heal, and advance time. And there are also torches for sale. I think the general goods store in the swamp has them and there might be some in Redtree too? I can't remember if the Redtree ones are in that build though.

Hi can somebody tell me are there any male enemies like bandit , male imps frog man , male oxes etc the enemies in the previous update because I cannot seem to find then in the latest update 0.15.0.2 if there are locations for them can someone kindly specify then we're they are on the latest map .I shell be very greatful for your response
So spawn rates are really low in this build and I'll be increasing them and adding more in the next build.

Here's a super quick and dirty map of the spawn locations from a top down view:
spawns1.jpg

The spawn points fire whenever the player crosses over into the volume. They roll a random number to see if they should spawn or not and that number is set really low right now. So sometimes the player will walk through and get just about nothing to spawn. BUT if you're walking through all of these spaces and have literally nothing spawn then there's something else going on. Especially if there aren't any humans spawning in town at all. Then that means that something in the spawn system is completely breaking and I need info in order to track it down and fix things.

hmmmm the game have now no quests ? Or i i dont find the right npc i looked the whole world nothing to do only testing the sexscenes
Quests - Not in this build. Sorry about that! This is one of the first builds after I made the jump to Unreal 5 and revamped the quest system. I haven't had time yet to port over the quests to the new systems. Another few builds and I should have those back in the game.

I could only find Frogs, small red demon, 1 female and 1 male succubus?

I forgot the combination to activate the cheat menu to let you run fast.
The way game is now is absolutely unbearable to traverse.
Sounds like you found a good chunk of the spawn points. I dropped a super rough map a bit higher up in this reply too if you're still looking for more.

Nope no cheat menu. I had infinite sprint on by default in the older builds so I could get around easier. I can add back in a console command or an option someplace to re-enable it. But yeah, it makes getting around slow and I haven't had enough time to fully detail things in the map so everything is super spread out which makes it feel even worse. I'm working on it. Hopefully once things fill in more then the sprinting won't feel as limiting!

====

Did I miss anything? Lol, alright I've got to get back to work. But thanks again for taking the time to download and check out the game!

dragonborn309

Mar 26, 2021
Oh hey. Thanks everybody for checking out the game!

One small note to keep in mind: this is one of the first builds after I switched engines from Unreal 4 to Unreal 5. There's a lot of stuff that I'm still in the process of porting over - like the town of Redtree is super bare bones in this build because I only just brought the buildings over. So yeah, just you're playing a very WIP build of the game currently so try to adjust expectations.

And feel free to drop me a line over on the Patreon at any time. I'm much more active there and try to respond to messages and comments (sometimes it takes me a little while but I try to catch all of them). I also try to keep most of the progress update posts public, unless there's NSFW content then I have to make it supporter only. That way people can see the state of the project and decide if it's at a stage that they want to support or not.

And thanks Spillthebeans! If I were a studio with funding and all that fancy stuff I'd totally ask if you wanted to be a community manager or something.

I've been trying to track this down I thought I had it fixed but maybe I missed something. If you don't mind me asking - did you change anything in the options menu? If it's the same bug I'm thinking of then setting the Effects quality to something higher might fix it. But let me know because this bug makes the game look like butt and I'm not sure how to replicate it on my end.

Male, female, whatever you want for a MC. The player can mix and match anatomy pieces if they want or have none at all. The scene selection is dynamic based upon the parts the player has.

Prostitution - Not in this build. For the player it's on the to do list eventually. For NPCs once I hook up the dialogue triggers again there will be characters in the tavern that will share their company with the player.

Quests - Not in this build. Quests I pulled out when I made the engine jump to Unreal 5 and also revamped the quest system. I need to port the quests over to the new system. Prostitution -

Are any NPCs spawning? Like human NPCs in town? or inside buildings? or literally no NPCs in the world at all?
The spawn rates for creature NPCs outside of town are really low in this build and I'll bump those up and also be adding more spawn points in the next build.

I'm still figuring out the new lighting systems in Unreal 5 and how to best balance those. There's enough new features in the switch from UE4 that I haven't had any time to mess with this stuff yet.

But there is hope! pressing 'T' will bring up a wait menu and the player can then adjust time. Or there's beds in the taverns for rent that will also let the player rest, heal, and advance time. And there are also torches for sale. I think the general goods store in the swamp has them and there might be some in Redtree too? I can't remember if the Redtree ones are in that build though.

So spawn rates are really low in this build and I'll be increasing them and adding more in the next build.

Here's a super quick and dirty map of the spawn locations from a top down view:
View attachment 3404569

The spawn points fire whenever the player crosses over into the volume. They roll a random number to see if they should spawn or not and that number is set really low right now. So sometimes the player will walk through and get just about nothing to spawn. BUT if you're walking through all of these spaces and have literally nothing spawn then there's something else going on. Especially if there aren't any humans spawning in town at all. Then that means that something in the spawn system is completely breaking and I need info in order to track it down and fix things.

Quests - Not in this build. Sorry about that! This is one of the first builds after I made the jump to Unreal 5 and revamped the quest system. I haven't had time yet to port over the quests to the new systems. Another few builds and I should have those back in the game.

Sounds like you found a good chunk of the spawn points. I dropped a super rough map a bit higher up in this reply too if you're still looking for more.

Nope no cheat menu. I had infinite sprint on by default in the older builds so I could get around easier. I can add back in a console command or an option someplace to re-enable it. But yeah, it makes getting around slow and I haven't had enough time to fully detail things in the map so everything is super spread out which makes it feel even worse. I'm working on it. Hopefully once things fill in more then the sprinting won't feel as limiting!

====

Did I miss anything? Lol, alright I've got to get back to work. But thanks again for taking the time to download and check out the game!
Really hoping you will put this game on a store front, I can't effort monthly support with my weak currency, good luck.
Also FPS camera during sex doesn't work properly sometimes, I think on humans

JopaVictora

Oct 11, 2021
Please add some kind of cheat menu to travel faster or something similar! Its so unberable to travel and for some reason my saves get deleted after restarting the game :c so i have to start from the scratch each time

beryn

May 8, 2017
What are you supposed to do?
You start in a swamp, the map shows nothing, nearby you find a town with almost no nps's and nothing to do.
There are a few people walking around doing nothing, a shop and an Inn.
The innkeeper talks about miners having trouble, but there are no mines and no miners.
He also talks about mushrooms, but if you pick them up you can't use them for anything.
On the almost empty map, there is a town, but heading north is taking forever and there is nothing to do and it takes forever.
Why do you start in a empty town with nothing to do and is there a reason for going to the town?
If the content is, as I assume, in the town then why start me in the middle of nowhere and with nothing to do?
There are no quest, no urgency, nothing to make me wanting to play only emptiness and a swamp town with no textures.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes