Unity Completed Fear of the Dark [Final] [GuroGameGuy]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
how do i get through this door? i went through the whole level then back again then through again but i still cant go through it a.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
So I have the BepInEx, I have the cheat files in the plugin folder, but nothing's happening. -_-
Is there any multi-bytes character in game path? (ex. c:\게임\Fear of the dark\)
Is there a folder called ReiPatcher in the game folder? Are you using MTL ?
Is BepInEx\plugins folder was created by BepInEx ?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I see you guys already made a thread of this game, i personally loved it, i think it's pretty unique, the atmosphere and the art is great. Sure, the gameplay could use a little more polish, but overall it's not that bad honestly. The gore adds a layer of horror to it, too, and the h scenes are good too to my taste, however sadly it's quite short. You guys should support the dev if you can, game is 6 bucks.
He is currently making a new game that looks great, too, there is a free demo on his ci-en:

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Is there any multi-bytes character in game path? (ex. c:\게임\Fear of the dark\)
Is there a folder called ReiPatcher in the game folder? Are you using MTL ?
Is BepInEx\plugins folder was created by BepInEx ?
These are the files in the game path.
I have not used ReiPatcher on it and do not know what MTL is.
Yes, I do have the BepInEx plugins folder and the files for the cheats inside it.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
These are the files in the game path.
I have not used ReiPatcher on it and do not know what MTL is.
Yes, I do have the BepInEx plugins folder and the files for the cheats inside it.
your folder is strange.. My folder is like below.
1659867388911.png

XDX21

Jan 4, 2023
Damn, art is great by technical aspect. Protagonist looks superb. Wish that creator used it for more of night of revenge / sinisistar content instead of guro stuff. Oh well, name obliges.

GuroMangaSan

Jan 26, 2021
Damn, art is great by technical aspect. Protagonist looks superb. Wish that creator used it for more of night of revenge / sinisistar content instead of guro stuff. Oh well, name obliges.
ye ur right. i should probably add H scenes where the protagonist is not dead. In future games tho

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Might as well get that necrophilia tag running so people know what to expect.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
YOOOO HOLY SHIT
the dev of fear of the dark and that other prequel just released his upcoming game for free because he can't upload it to dlsite because it has guro, but like, wtf??? there's a fuckton of guro games on dlsite? did something happen that i am unaware of? has dlsite started censoring guro or something?

actually, guromangasan is here XD
ye ur right. i should probably add H scenes where the protagonist is not dead. In future games tho
personally i love those scenes, all other games have h scenes where the girl is not dead, this is a nice change of pace

Reactions: GuroMangaSan

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
YOOOO HOLY SHIT
the dev of fear of the dark and that other prequel just released his upcoming game for free because he can't upload it to dlsite because it has guro, but like, wtf??? there's a fuckton of guro games on dlsite? did something happen that i am unaware of? has dlsite started censoring guro or something?

actually, guromangasan is here XD

personally i love those scenes, all other games have h scenes where the girl is not dead, this is a nice change of pace
ok so i just played it and WHY DO YOU ONLY HAVE ONE HIT!?

Oct 12, 2017
Yes, the one hit part is making the game hard, i guess that's why the dev already give us the gallery full unlock without having to play the game at all.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Oh, and he just posted this

I haven't reached the final boss yet, because i want to play games from start to finish without skipping things, but uhh....
Isn't THAT THE ONLY WAY to beat literally any enemy in the game? since you die in one hit!?!?
is he teasing us?? XDDDD

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes