Unity Completed Fear of the Dark [Final] [GuroGameGuy]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

com1612

Sep 16, 2018
I made cheat + decensor.
Unpack(or put) files to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. As you see, It's using the .
This game not support full screen toggle hot-key.
Try from

Files
Cheat Features
  • Unlock Gallery (not touch save file. gallery is opened by boss defeated)
  • F1 : Infinite HP/Ammo/Skill Cooldown. toggle.
  • Decensored

UniversalUnityDemosaics is general soft uncensor.
In the DumbRendererDemosaic.ini file,
FilterStrings = hp bar
This set hide "HP Bar" texture. If you use it another games, just delete DumbRendererDemosaic.ini file.

It's not touch original game files. So, next game update(?), It may works too.
Can you help me I'm trying to install but the folder is not created

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Can you help me I'm trying to install but the folder is not created
Installed BepinEx ? May be the type of game what you have is x86. use
Extract it to game folder(where .exe exists). and run one time. Then BepInEx\plugins folder will be created.
If don't work, use . BepInEx's release link is

Reactions: Matsu-Taka

com1612

Sep 16, 2018
Installed BepinEx ? May be the type of game what you have is x86. use
Extract it to game folder(where .exe exists). and run one time. Then BepInEx\plugins folder will be created.
If don't work, use . BepInEx's release link is
ok. now it work thx

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Seems to be most ryona and a few boring sex partners. Just give me the good ole orc and doggy cocks.
I'm more of a dragon/horse cock enthusiast.
Dragon has the baubs that get stuck too, but it's bigger.
Also, would it kill the devs to make games where we play the monster and hunt down the poor grills?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I don't have an antivirus in principle and I meant that I didn't notice any oddities with the files
Generally the most efficient malwares are the ones where its already too late when you notice something is wrong. I really suggest you get an anti virus even just turn on the built in anti virus your system has. There are free AVs that works just fine.
I'm not saying this site has viruses, but there are download links that have pop ups and that could be all it takes. So take what kamoewarrior said, to heart. Plus I won't speak for you but if I play these games for the sexual content, there's a PRETTY good chance I just might go to other adult sites.

Keep your PC protected from STDs

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
In the DumbRendererDemosaic.ini file,
FilterStrings = hp bar
This set hide "HP Bar" texture. If you use it another games, just delete DumbRendererDemosaic.ini file.

It's not touch original game files. So, next game update(?), It may works too.
Holy shit, they used "HP Bar" for the name of the censor texture/layer/whatever?! That's smart, lol. Since I got used to DumbRenderer (and its advanced version), I don't think I would be able to easily find things anymore in UABE; probs would have given up.

HP Bar... Noice.
Thx.

EDIT: Also. Wait. Why is it the v0.9 in the OP? Might I ask for the final (v1.02 preferably?) be there? (again?) BaasB
Since the way to uncen was shared in the thread, right? (or at least I don't know why they would have switched out the final for the v0.9 otherwise)

Last edited:
Reactions: kumarin

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Holy shit, they used "HP Bar" for the name of the censor texture/layer/whatever?! That's smart, lol. Since I got used to DumbRenderer (and its advanced version), I don't think I would be able to easily find things anymore in UABE; probs would have given up.

HP Bar... Noice.
Thx.

EDIT: Also. Wait. Why is it the v0.9 in the OP? Might I ask for the final (v1.02 preferably?) be there? (again?) BaasB
Since the way to uncen was shared in the thread, right? (or at least I don't know why they would have switched out the final for the v0.9 otherwise)
This was shared, amogus :cool:

GuroMangaSan

Jan 26, 2021

HP Bar... Noice.
Thx.

The 0.9 version is basicly the same as the final. Except it is uncensored and has a gallery bug where the last 3 CGs don't pop up when u click em.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The 0.9 version is basicly the same as the final. Except it is uncensored and has a gallery bug where the last 3 CGs don't pop up when u click em.
That's all fine and dandy, but if you (re)read the thread, there was a relatively easy way to actually decensor the final version explained, too, after you shared the uncensored v0.9, which someone over-zealously put into the OP almost immediately.

I'd much rather have the final, bugfixed one (you may not even know if there were actually more bugs to be fixed than you were supposing; also, remember, it "went up" to v1.02) which I can uncensor in a minute.

Besides, "Final" should mean "Final", and not "...almost Final".

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
No idea if this is a remake or a sequel of the developer's other game Nyctophobia. The last game didn't even feel complete anyway.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This was shared, amogus :cool:
Que?! So this (v0.9) was the one in the OP originally? My bad then.
But why did the dude then feel the need to share the 0.9? Why did the OP get edited afterwards? Why is (has been) there a v1.0 JP at readily accessible places for a good while now? Why does it say 'Final' in the OP? Why does it have a changelog with up to 1.02 in it as well?? xD

Too many questions, lol. Oh well. Shit happens, I guess.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Owh... I assume that I have to use the 'x64' one, 'cause I use a x64 OS - my bad.
BepInEx is depends on game's type. (generally windows games are released by x64/x32(x86) types)
Not according to OS ver.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
I wanna play this game because of the tags but I don't wanna risk my computer being infected. Ryona is so rare but so common to have viruses smh

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Vore is harsh. Game is a literal clusterfuck, plays on wierd resolution, zooms in too much on fullscreen to the point of non responsiveness of mouse while clicking on gallery. Can't recommend for average pc users. 1/10. sucks donkey balls

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes