EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
vljm35123_banner.png

Overview:
Bazett Fraga McRemitz, a member of the Mages' Association and a master in the 5th Holy Grail War, wakes on the fourth day of the 5th Holy Grail war with a new servant, Avenger, and no memory of what happened to her beforehand. She and Avenger set off to fight and win the Holy Grail War. Meanwhile, Shirou Emiya lives a peaceful life with all his friends, from the 5th Holy Grail War. After her experiment alters the event-horizon changes time and space, Rin Tohsaka leaves for the Mages' Association in England to fix things. The Servants sense a new danger while dark creatures appear soon afterward. Shirou, as a precaution, sets off to ensure nobody is in danger and instead finds himself frequently meeting a mysterious girl, Caren Hortensia.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-13
Release Date: 2005-12-29 / 2014-11-21
Title: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
Aliases: F/ha, FHA, フェイトホロウアタラクシア
VNDB:
Original Game:
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Developer: Type-Moon
Publishers: Kadokawa Shoten & Type-Moon (JP), TLWiki & Multiple:Option & Beast's Lair/Lunacy (EN), Rus'-moon (RUS), Team P&P (SK)
Patch Release Date: 2017-11-11
Patch Version: -
Censored: No
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

My Comments:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I love you so much :) Anyone have a walkthrough for the proper endings?

Edit: Apparently you don't need one, story progresses automatically by following each option. You can only miss 2 scenes, I guess.

Reactions: XeroCider

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I love you so much :) Anyone have a walkthrough for the proper endings?

Edit: Apparently you don't need one, story progresses automatically by following each option. You can only miss 2 scenes, I guess.
This ain't Stay Night where you needed a complex pdf with all the branching points that was harder to explain than time travel.

FST pdf is 18MB

Reactions: Jameyboi

Ryel

May 5, 2017
Wait, so the story in this is completely linear? No branching story with different endings like in F/S N?

DragonRB

Jun 1, 2017
Wait, so the story in this is completely linear? No branching story with different endings like in F/S N?
Not exactly. Think of it more like Groundhog day? Time loops and temporal fuckery abound.

Ryel

May 5, 2017
@DragonRB I loved that movie so that sounds like fun. But the temporal fuckery is something we can choose, influencing the eventual outcome (ending) of the game? I'm not too into sitting through the game if it just railroads me into the same ending especially if it is done without choices (because in that case I just rather read an actual book).

Reactions: XeroCider

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I liked fate stay night but not this one, I waited for this to get translated for years but then when it came out as I remember I was deeply disappointed (they destroyed the character of Rider & many others), I also didn't like Archer's new role with Bazett.

• Angry
Reactions: GaRbS and mesoru

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added Mirrors, MEGA is still uploading.

DragonRB

Jun 1, 2017
@Ryel There's only really one ending/epilogue, it's more of question of how (or if) you get there. I realize that's Vaguey McVagueblog, but I don't want to spoil the anything. Also, it's worth noting that very little of this game will make sense if you haven't played (or at least have familiarity with via other media) Fate/Stay Night.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added torrent. MEGA is still slowly uploading -_-

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the uncensored, fully translated version with the voices included. Sweet I was planing on reading it in the near future. Thanks for the upload.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the uncensored, fully translated version with the voices included. Sweet I was planing on reading it in the near future. Thanks for the upload.
Its been decensored, it's got the VITA voices and it's translated but there's some japanese text in still for the playing cards "HANAFUDA". It's nothing special, story, dialogue and menus are translated.

Reactions: Leonhardt
May 5, 2017
Never was interested in this series whether it was anime or game but will try out this.From the pics in the web i can see its not a ntr game:happyblush but i can see in few picks avenger is inside shirou's body and fkin caren ! what does hapeens in that H scene?and is there any choice system or route system?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes