Night

Nov 7, 2016
Played it back when it was first released. I was disappointed to be honest. I really wanted a real sequel but instead got something like like the Tsukihime's sequel/fan-disc Kagetsu Tohya.

Reactions: Drafox
May 5, 2017
@DragonRB I loved that movie so that sounds like fun. But the temporal fuckery is something we can choose, influencing the eventual outcome (ending) of the game? I'm not too into sitting through the game if it just railroads me into the same ending especially if it is done without choices (because in that case I just rather read an actual book).
Really so i can omit bad endings:teary:

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
I just only finished Fate/Stay Night a few months ago. It took soo long to play all 3 paths but I loved it.
I'll keep this for when I've got more time on my hands. Thanks for uploading, mate!

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
This actually has H-content? I thought the Fate series VN's didn't do H-content? The very first Fate/stay night VN I played had no scenes but got close several times.

Ryel

May 5, 2017
@DragonRB I played F/S N (and some other games and also watched various anime about the franchise) so I'm familiar with the lore. But the lack of different endings is a bit of a letdown. I think I will skip it. Thanks for the answers and I appreciate that they were spoiler free!

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
Oh, this got translated...

Now to find the time to play this, replay FS/N and I still wanted to replay KiraKira and MuvLuv's...

DragonRB

Jun 1, 2017
@Ryel No worries. Basically think of it as a big ol' fandisk and you're on the right track. Want some slice of life style not mostly-in-character events with your favorite characters from the original, while also getting some weird Nasu-verse fuckery? Download away! Want F/SN 2.0? Pass.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Neato. I should really find the time to finish Stay Night, so I can move on to this.
Its the same for me. Only two thirds of the way done for years now. Maybe I'll go back and play/watch again since I just found out there are 18+ versions out there.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Its the same for me. Only two thirds of the way done for years now. Maybe I'll go back and play/watch again since I just found out there are 18+ versions out there.
Two thirds? You're farther in than me. I barely got started before I got tired of reading and gave up. Never should've tried playing it so soon after watching the anime. XD
Don't get your hopes up too high for the 18+ version though. It's nothing to write home about. There's, like, five scenes.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Two thirds? You're farther in than me. I barely got started before I got tired of reading and gave up. Never should've tried playing it so soon after watching the anime. XD
Don't get your hopes up too high for the 18+ version though. It's nothing to write home about. There's, like, five scenes.
Aw dammit really? That sucks. At least I'll finally be able to see that threesome scene. I was kinda pissed with the 16+ version. Actually the visual novel was the thing that got me into the series at all.

Reactions: ponyguy
Aug 16, 2017
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I totally just exploded in my pants :D

I have been after this puppy for so long....no more 57% downloads or nothing doing at .exe (I hope)

ok deeeeep breaths and tissues :D

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Stay Night and Fate/Hollow are excellent VN series - I would recommend them to anyone - who wants a great story - and not simply a poorly made - Nukige.

Last edited:
Reactions: iiKeNii and GaRbS
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes