Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Poorly made? Hold your tongue, sir. All nukige are quality. They are made with love. Sexual love. The best kind of love. :p
:closedtongue:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
:closedtongue:
I've seen it. Comedy tag puts me off, so I haven't tried it yet. But it does have futanari, so I'll probably give in eventually.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Sorry but, taking advantage of this topic with people that enjoy this game, do anyone know how is going the translation of the game Fate Extra CCC?I remember reading that a group was working on it but i barely see anyone talking about that anymore.

heynow

Dec 26, 2016
So wait is this not actually written by Nasu? And if it is are the H scenes written by him this time? Either way are they at least spread out well?

HLove29

Sep 22, 2017
I'm big fan of Fate Series right now I'm Playing Fate/Stay Night I will achieve all the finals and then I will play Fate/Hollow Ataraxia I think it's a great series is very well done, it's worth taking some time to read it and play it

Reactions: Adachi Aqua

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch v0.9.8

Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog
While you're downloading grab a cup of tea and read the readme (spoiler-free, also included in the download):
For more Info please goto the above listed website!:cool:

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy
Aug 16, 2017
everything goes great until I get to the end of the breakfast scene and then it just crashes.
all the voices and everything working fine and the video plays without issue but for some reason after MC and sabre agree to patrol instead of moving to next scene it goes pete tong......is this fixable on windows 10?

little popup mention script exceptions and flowtrackerplugin.ks 977
no idea what this means

Last edited:

heynow

Dec 26, 2016
I've never played the VN before, I only watched the first anime and UBW so I'm sorry if these are annoying questions, but what's up with the status quo at the beginning of this? Is there some ultra 100% best possible ending in the fate route where you can have so many people survive it like this? Are some of them not actually supposed to be there, and that's supposed to be evidence to the player that something's already wrong? Is Shinji alive? Did Archer ever reveal who he was? I'm guessing some of the ones who are dead will come back because of time loops or some shit, but who's supposed to be dead as of the breakfast scene with Rider?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I've never played the VN before, I only watched the first anime and UBW so I'm sorry if these are annoying questions, but what's up with the status quo at the beginning of this? Is there some ultra 100% best possible ending in the fate route where you can have so many people survive it like this? Are some of them not actually supposed to be there, and that's supposed to be evidence to the player that something's already wrong? Is Shinji alive? Did Archer ever reveal who he was? I'm guessing some of the ones who are dead will come back because of time loops or some shit, but who's supposed to be dead as of the breakfast scene with Rider?

johnathan smith

Jun 18, 2017
Same, I honestly cant even reach any H scenes. I'm so terrible at this I'm starting to doubt if I somehow fucked the instalation up. Does anyone have a walkthrough so my dumbass can actually finish the game?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes